As part of the Founder Institute’s series of free online startup events for entrepreneurs practicing social distancing, we were pleased to present the following FI Houston and Austin portfolio alumni, who each pitched in the Texas November 2020 Founder Showcase.
Texas Founder Institute Managing Director, Martín Martinez, and Lead Houston Director, James Phelan, hosted the interactive event live on Airmeet - watch the complete event video replay below:
Angels, venture capitalists, media, mentors, and attendees from the general public interested in startups and innovation across Texas also attended, and connected during the live networking portion of the event. Without further ado, we proudly present the following pitch videos, from each of the Founder Institute portfolio companies selected to present in the November 2020 Texas Founder Showcase:
- Trendy Seconds (FI Houston) is first online store for Curated Pre-Loved Fashion where you can Mix & Match pieces from different sites and pay in one place.
- Cinevva (FI Houston) lets users leverage AI to create video games and interactive content without technical skills.
- GasCap (FI Houston) is financial platform allowing small to mid-sized trucking fleets to stabilize their fuel costs, so they can better budget and plan for the future.
- Prowess Project (FI Austin) helps employers find expert talent via IQ & EQ, providing a natural fit and shortened interview and onboarding process.
Spoon and Sprout
- Spoon and Sprout (FI Houston) is a plant-based nutrition certified online retailer creating delicious, sustainable and healthy foods.
- Accelerate3D (FI Austin) is an integrated real-time Additive Manufacturing developer with an end-to-end AM technology stack.
The Founder Institute (FI) is the world’s largest pre-seed startup accelerator, with 4,500 Alumni across 75+ countries. This online event featured presentations from select entrepreneurs that completed either the recent Houston or Austin accelerator programs cohorts.
To join the Founder Institute live for future free, interactive online startup events like this Founder Showcase, visit our Events page.
* * *
Graduates of the Founder Institute are creating some of the world's fastest growing startups, having raised over $950M in funding, and building products people love across over 200 cities worldwide.
See the most recent news from our Grads at FI.co/news, or learn more about their stories at FI.co/journey.