In the Founder Institute's challenging, four-month startup launch program, aspiring entrepreneurs are provided with weekly training, feedback, and evaluation by Founder Institute Mentors.
Our Mentors provide the passion, experience, and support that helps our Founders launch meaningful and enduring companies.
The mandate for our Mentors is to share their vast experience with the next generation of entrepreneurs, outlining the latest tactics, and providing critical feedback. In a confidential setting, they share horror stories, best practices, and candid feedback to help our Founders avoid "rookie mistakes" and be successful. In addition, through our unique Shared Liquidity Pool, Mentors are strongly incentivized to help our companies after Graduation, and many have become formal advisors to our Graduate companies.
In the upcoming Tallinn Autumn 2014 Semester, we have secured a truly exceptional roster of Founder Institute Mentors, including many from out of town.
See the full list below:
- Antti Perli: Member of the Board, SmartCap
- Calum Cameron: Managing Director, Startup Wise Guys
- Eero Tohver: CEO, Uptime
- Erik Anderson: Marketing, Startup Wise Guys
- Heidi Kakko: Managing Director, EstBAN
- Henrik Aavik: Sales Executive, Applaud
- Indrek Kelder: Investment Manager, SmartCap
- Kati Nikopensius: Co-founder, Uschanka
- Kristjan Lepik: Head of Smart Specialization, Estonian Development Fund
- Lauri Antalainen: founder & CEO, Avocado Games
- Liisa Toompuu: Product Lead, Toggl Business (previously Onboarding Manager), Toggl
- Linnar Viik: Co-owner, Member of the Board, Strategy&Investments, Mobi Solutions
- Peeter Mark: Founder, Cloutex
- Rain Rannu: Founder & CEO, Fortumo
- Rauno Rüngas: Founder & CEO, Qminder
- Riina Einberg: ex-General Manager, ZeroTurnaround
- Siim Lepisk: CEO, Prototron
- Sven Illing: Investment Adviser, Buildit
- Taavi Lindmaa: UX design and lean startup evangelist, Trinidad Consulting
- And many more to be announced.
If you could use expert training feedback from Mentors like the ones listed above, then be sure to apply the Tallinn Founder Institute soon. There is limited space in the program, and time in running out.
Leaders of the world’s fastest-growing startups have used the Founder Institute to transition from employee to entrepreneur, test their startup ideas, build a team, get their first customers, raise funding, and more - like Udemy, Realty Mogul, iCarsClub, Itembase, goplaceit, and Appota.
We hope you will join us in Tallinn and launch a company in 2016.