The Founder Institute, the world’s premier idea-stage accelerator and startup launch program, announced today that it is officially launching its newest chapter in Oslo, Norway. The Silicon-Valley based program decided to officially launch in Oslo after a successful test launch this year attracted over 300 potential applicants in the city.
Applications to the first ever Oslo Founder Institute are open now, and anyone interested in launching a technology company is welcome to apply at https://fi.co/apply/Oslo.
In order to celebrate the launch, the Oslo Founder Institute will host a series of free startup events for the general public -to see the full list of upcoming events, visit https://fi.co/curriculum/Oslo.
The Founder Institute is the most challenging and effective step-by-step startup launch program for talented and motivated aspiring entrepreneurs. If you are serious about launching a startup, the Founder Institute can give you the structured process, constant feedback and evaluation from expert mentors, and global network of entrepreneurs you need to start an enduring company. In addition, the Founder Institute is the only program of its kind that focuses on people versus ideas, accepts founders with day jobs, and shares equity with all participants.
Based in Silicon Valley and with chapters across 75 countries and 200 cities, leaders of the world’s fastest-growing startups have used the Founder Institute to transition from employee to entrepreneur, test their startup ideas, build a team, get their first customers, raise funding, and more - like Udemy, Realty Mogul, iCarsClub, Itembase, goplaceit, and Appota.
Running the Founder Institute's efforts in Oslo include local startup leaders Alex Hsi (Performance Marketing Specialist / Digital Tech Specialist, Re:Media AS), Dimitris Polychronopoulos (Congress Coordinator, SIETAR EUROPA), and Bruno Pešec (Lean Innovation Coach, DNB).
Other technology leaders who have signed on to mentor new entrepreneurs in the first ever Oslo Founder Institute program include top founders from the city, and beyond:
- Agnes Dyvik: CEO & Founder, Vio Media AS
- Alex Hsi: CEO, Awelio AS
- Alf Lande
- Awais Iqbal: Founder, LawTech AS
- Berg Moe: Partner & CEO, EntraHouse AS
- Bjørn Ekelund: Chairman, Senior Consultant, Human Factors AS
- Bruno Pešec: Lean Coach, Pesec Global
- Christian Drabløs
- Daniel Arevalo: CTO, Glimty
- Dennis Gan
- Frode Jensen: cto, socius as
- Gautam Chandna: CEO & Co-Founder, TikkTalk
- Geir Wavik: Advisor, Miles
- Ian Jenkins: CEO, Jumpstarter
- Kai Roer: Security Culture Specialist, Author and Speaker, CLTRe, National Cybersecurity Institute
- Kenneth Winther: Founder & CEO, Moonwalk
- Kristian Bye: Entrepreneur - Mentor - Angel Investor, STAAL
- Kristin Langnes: Founder & Business Coach, SISU Business
- Marie Mostad: Co-founder, inzpire.me
- Morten Bakken: Partner
- Paal Leveraas
- Pål Taule Brentebråten: Co-Founder, futurist, design strategist, BridgeBlocks
- Raja Skogland: Founder / Country Manager Norway, Grundr / Hub.no
- Remi Christoffer Dramstad, Selmer Law Firm
- Rick Salmon: Founder and CEO, Voicemaps and QuickMinds
- Sean Percival: Operating Partner, Katapult Accelerator
- Sikander Lhote: CEO, Frey Aquaponics
- Siri Lande: Entrepreneur, FI Mentor
- Sujoy Seal
- Therese Helland
- Thomas Moen: CEO, Mad Island
- Thomas Anglero: Director of Innovation, IBM Norway
- Trygve Skibeli: Senior Manager, Miles
- Vegard Jormeland: Lean Startup Coach, DNB
- Yvonne Ervik: Senior Associate, Advokatfirmaet Selmer DA
- And many more to be announced.
Learn more about the Founder Institute at https://fi.co.
About the Founder Institute
The Founder Institute is the world’s premier idea-stage accelerator and startup launch program. If you are up to the challenge, our comprehensive step-by-step program will give you the structure, mentor support, and global network of entrepreneurs you need to start an enduring company. In addition, the Founder Institute is the only program of its kind that accepts founders with day jobs and shares equity with all participants.
Leaders of the world’s fastest-growing startups have used our program to transition from employee to entrepreneur, test their startup ideas, build a team, get their first customers, raise funding, and more. Based in Silicon Valley and with chapters across 200 cities and 75 countries, the Founder Institute’s mission is to “Globalize Silicon Valley” and build sustainable startup ecosystems that will create one million new jobs.