Do you have an idea for a startup? Could you use feedback on your ideas from a leading entrepreneur and angel investor?
Then join us for the Founder Hotseat Webinar, with a very special guest: Aaron Patzer, Founder & CEO of Mint.com (which was acquired by Intuit), and Co-Founder & CEO of Leonardo.
During this webinar, which takes place on Wednesday, April 30 at 6pm PDT (see your local time here), viewers can pitch their startup ideas to Aaron and get feedback. The best pitches will even be invited on screen, to pitch Aaron live, via webcam simulcast. Even if you don't want to pitch, you are invited to RSVP, log on, and watch how an expert startup advisor evaluates new business ideas.
How to Participate?
- This is a live and interactive pitch session hosted online. It will take place at the following link: http://fi.co/contents/hotseat
- If you would like to pitch and receive feedback for your idea, you must fill out the following form: http://bit.ly/hotseat_04-30
- Check out clips from past Founder Hotseats here.
About the Host: Aaron Patzer
Aaron Patzer is well known as the Founder & CEO of Mint.com. At Mint.com, Aaron founded the company, raised $31mm, grew the team to 40 people, grew revenues at 500-800% YoY, created a national brand, and sold the company to Intuit for $170mm in two years flat. Mint has won a large number of awards, including Time Magazine top 50 websites, 4 consecutive Webby awards in the field of Personal Finance, and more. Currently, Aaron is Co-Founder & CEO of Leonardo, a re-launch realtime communication platform that instantaneously connects consumers stuck on a problem with the experts most qualified to assist them. He is also an investor and angel in many startups, and is regarded as a global expert on engineering, algorithms, user experience, product design, hiring, and press strategy.
Who should Attend?
- Anyone who wants feedback from a leading entrepreneur
- Anyone who has an idea for a startup or an early-stage company
- Anyone who needs practice and expert advice on pitching
Spectators are welcome!
Even if you don't want to pitch, you are invited to RSVP, log on, and watch how an expert startup advisor evaluates new business ideas.
For more free startup events, visit http://fi.co/events.