Since launching in 2009, the Founder Institute has helped launch over 2,300 new technology companies across 170 cities, 60 countries, and six continents.
These companies have gone on to do great things, and create over 20,000 new jobs.
Over the past week, LiteSprite was featured in Casual Connect Magazine; Spikes Security was covered by Bloomberg Businessweek; Pethub was featured on Geek Wire; and more.
Below is a roundup of recent Founder Institute Graduate in the news.
- LiteSprite featured in Casual Connect magazine: Health Care Games (Casual Connect): LiteSprite, a Seattle Graudate, designs mobile games that help people fight depression.
- Spikes Security featured on Bloomberg Businessweek: Want Safety While Using the Internet? Stash the Browser Somewhere Else (BloombergBusinessweek): Spikes Security, a Silicon Valley Grad, provides isolation-based browser security.
- Pethub featured on GeekWire: Pethub acquires GetPetsHome, offers free digital pet ID tags (GeekWire): Pethub, a Seattle Grad, offers free pet recovery services.
- Zirtual featured on VegasTech: Find out why everyone is buzzing over Zirtual (VegasTech): Zirtual, a Bay Ara Grad, offers virtual executive assistants to busy professionals and entrepreneurs.
- iGenApps earns Third Place at ReleaseIt South by Southwest Interactive's New Product Launch Competition: iGenApps, a San Jaun Grad, allows users to create their own personalized apps by using their mobile devices and without any programming or coding.
- Biddus featured TICbeat: Biddus, cuando el precio lo pone el comprador (TICbeat): Biddus, a Madrid Graduate, is a marketplace that allows buyers to say what they want to buy and how much they are willing to pay for it.