Now is the time to rebuild: the world needs entrepreneurs to lead the way in creating a better future, for everyone.
Whether you have already launched a startup or are still in the idea-phase, this is the time to act. 2020 brought havoc to our health, our society, and our economy - and what remains is a world filled with reshuffling industries and new problems that need to be solved. In 2021, every startup founder each has an opportunity to play a part in helping shape that better future.
That's why we are excited to announce applications are now open for the Hungary Virtual Fall 2021 program.
If you could use a structured process and a lifetime of support from Hungary's top investors and entrepreneurs to build something meaningful, then apply to the Hungary Virtual Fall 2021 Founder Institute today.
Program Update: This accelerator will be run online with local and international mentors, with the potential for some optional in-person networking. Learn more on our Virtual Program FAQ page.
We will be hosting several free startup online events in Hungary over the coming weeks, where you can learn virtually from top entrepreneurs from the comfort of your home:
- WEBINAR: Founder Institute Online Information Session: https://FI.co/infosession
Based in Silicon Valley and with chapters across 200+ cities worldwide, the Founder Institute is designed to help you build an enduring business that can survive and thrive in this “new normal.” We do this by giving you a clear process combined with constant feedback from a devoted network of international entrepreneurs and investors. Participants in the 4-month core program also get access to a lifetime of support through the Founder Institute's industry-leading free post-programs.
The Hungary accelerator is led by some of the region's top startup leaders, including Balazs Horvath, Ivan Ivanka, and Tamas Bohner. In addition, some of Budapest's top investors, entrepreneurs, and CEOs will be participating as mentors in the program, providing expert feedback and evaluation. The list of startup mentors for the Hungary Founder Institute includes:
- Ábel Galácz: CEO, Veritas Ventures
- Ákos Fehérvári: Partner, Baker & Mckenzie
- Andras Molnár: CEO, Portfolion
- András Szemerédi: Founder, Stochrone
- Anetta Leticia Dr. Vajda: Founder and CEO, Your German Company
- Antal Károlyi: Seed Investor, HUBAN
- Attila Szigeti: CEO, Studio1 Startup Factory
- Balázs Weibel: Board of Directors, Intellitext
- Balázs Slezák: CEO, Wozify
- Barbara Verő: Co-funder, CEO, Future Proof Consulting
- Barnabás Málnay: Partner, SmartWare.Tech
- Brent M. Eastwood: CEO / Founder, GovBrain
- Csongor Biás: Managing Director, Startup Hungary
- Dénes Szluha: Investment Director, Hiventures
- Eva Pinter: Strategic Leader, Corvinus Fintech Center
- Eva Vajda: CEO, WebMa
- Ferenc Kiss: Vice Rector of Innovation, Metropolitan University
- Gábor Dénes: Investment Director, Solus Capital
- Gyorgy Kali: Founder, Virtual Agile Community of Practice
- Imre Hild: Global Managing Partner, Global Traction
- István Csővári: Partner, Jalsovszky Law Firm
- István Dr. Molnár: Patent Attorney, Danubia
- Kozma Andrea: Director, CEU Innovations Lab
- Krisztián Kölkedi: Head of Department, NKFIH
- László Hradszki: Member of the Board of Directors, Hiventures
- Nora Szeles: Director, Tokeportal.hu
- Peter Oszko: CEO, Oxo Holdings
- Peter Kukoda: CEO, Antenna Hungaria Innovation Ltd
- Péter Langmár: Partner, SmartWare.Tech
- Richárd Majsai: Founder, Majsai Digital Collective
- Richard Brooks: Business Adviser, Black Country Chamber of Commerce
- Sleem Hasan: Founder & CEO, Privity FZ LLE
- Szabolcs Erki: Founder, Hard Code Hungary Kft
- Tamás Bohner: CEO, Drukka Startup Studio
- Zoltan Acs: Head of Innovation, MKB FIntechLab
- Zsolt Szigetlaki: Board of Directors, Intellitext
- And many more to be announced.
Since 2009, the Founder Institute has helped over 6,000 Alumni raise over $1.75BN funding, get into seed-accelerators, generate traction, recruit a team, build a product, transition from employee to entrepreneur, and more (see the FI 10 Year Impact Report here).
Join us in Hungary to help build the future.
Apply to the Hungary Virtual Fall 2021 Founder Institute today, or learn more at FI.co/overview.