Now is the time to rebuild: the world needs entrepreneurs to lead the way in creating a better future, for everyone.
Whether you have already launched a startup or are still in the idea-phase, this is the time to act. 2020 brought havoc to our health, our society, and our economy, and what remains is a world filled with reshuffling industries and new problems that need to be solved. As we embark on 2021, we each have an opportunity to play a part in helping shape that better future.
That's why we are excited to announce applications are now open for the Eastern Europe Fall 2023 program.
If you could use a structured process and a lifetime of support from Eastern Europe's top investors and entrepreneurs to build something meaningful, then apply to the Eastern Europe Fall 2023 Founder Institute today.
We will be hosting several free startup online events in Eastern Europe over the coming weeks, where you can learn virtually from top entrepreneurs from the comfort of your home:
- Co-Founder Networking: Find a Business Partner, Online on 8:00pm, May 31, 2023 (Europe/Sofia): https://FI.co/e/323837
- Founder Institute Online Information Session: https://FI.co/infosession
- Learnings from Building a Fast-Growing Edtech Startup on 8:00pm, Jun 05, 2023 (Europe/Sofia): https://FI.co/e/323858
- Pitch Lounge: Practice Pitching Your Business Idea to Startup Experts on 8:00pm, Jun 07, 2023 (Europe/Sofia): https://FI.co/e/323882
- Corporate Venture Building: 8 Lessons Learned from the Trenches on 4:00pm, Jun 08, 2023 (Europe/Sofia): https://FI.co/e/324710
- How to Build a Community for Your Startup on 8:00pm, Jun 12, 2023 (Europe/Sofia): https://FI.co/e/323903
- Founder Showcase: Pre-Seed Startup Pitch & Networking Event (Online Conference) on 8:00pm, Jun 14, 2023 (Europe/Sofia): https://FI.co/e/323927
- How to Delegate Tasks and Remain Focused as a Startup Founder on 8:00pm, Jun 21, 2023 (Europe/Sofia): https://FI.co/e/323951
- How Large Organizations Can Launch a Successful Venture Building Program on 4:00pm, Jun 22, 2023 (Europe/Sofia): https://FI.co/e/325000
- Why Founders Should Care About Branding on 1:00pm, Jun 26, 2023 (Europe/Sofia): https://FI.co/e/324874
- Adopt an Experience Mindset as a Startup Founder with Tiffany Bova on 8:00pm, Jul 12, 2023 (Europe/Sofia): https://FI.co/e/324474
- The Startup Founder’s Guide to Finding Prospects on LinkedIn on 1:00pm, Jul 19, 2023 (Europe/Sofia): https://FI.co/e/323974
Based in Silicon Valley and with chapters across 200+ cities worldwide, the Founder Institute is designed to help you build an enduring business that can survive and thrive in this “new normal.” We do this by giving you a clear process combined with constant feedback from a devoted network of international entrepreneurs and investors. Participants in the 4-month core program also get access to a lifetime of support through the Founder Institute's industry-leading free post-programs.
The Eastern Europe accelerator is led by some of the region's top startup leaders, including Alex Dascalu, Bozhidar Georgiev, Elena Nikolova, Janet Todorova, and Tatyana Mitkova. In addition, some of Eastern Europe's top investors, entrepreneurs, and CEOs will be participating as mentors in the program, providing expert feedback and evaluation.
Since 2009, the Founder Institute has helped over 6,800 Alumni raise over $1.75BN funding, get into seed-accelerators, generate traction, recruit a team, build a product, transition from employee to entrepreneur, and more (see the FI 10 Year Impact Report here).
Join us in Eastern Europe to help build the future.
Apply to the Eastern Europe Fall 2023 Founder Institute today, or learn more at FI.co/overview.