Today, the Founder Institute, the world's premier idea-stage accelerator and startup launch program, is excited to announce that we are now accepting applications for the Bangladesh Virtual 2020 Semester!
Those who apply by the Early Admissions Deadline (Aug 30, 2020) will have their application fees waived (typically $50), and if you enroll by the Early Deadline you are also eligible for Founder Institute Fellowships.
Since launching in Dhaka in 2015, the Founder Institute has helped launch several promising companies in the region, and our efforts in Dhaka have also been profiled by several high profile media channels.
To celebrate the launch, the Dhaka Founder Institute will several free startup events for the general public, where you can meet top entrepreneurs and learn more about the program:
Leaders of the world’s fastest-growing startups have used the Founder Institute to transition from employee to entrepreneur, test their startup ideas, build a team, get their first customers, raise funding, and more - like Udemy, Realty Mogul, iCarsClub, Itembase, goplaceit, and Appota. Based in Silicon Valley and with chapters across 200 cities and 90 countries, the Founder Institute's mission is to "Globalize Silicon Valley" and create sustainable startup ecosystems that will create one million new jobs worldwide.
Running the Founder Institute's efforts in Dhaka are local startup leaders Nayeem Ashrafi, and M Asif Rahman.
In addition, some of Dhaka's top entrepreneurs will mentor founders in the program, providing them with expert training, feedback, and evaluation. The list of mentors for the Bangladesh Virtual 2020 includes:
- Abdullah Al Noman: Senior Product Manager, Pathao
- Adeo Ressi: Founder/CEO
- Adnan Khan: Head of Truck Operations, Ticket & Ride at Shohoz, Shohoz
- Ahmed Fahad: VP at Product, Pathao
- Al Farooque Shubho: CEO & Mastermind , Zantrik Limited
- Allen Hossain Selima: Director , BetterStories Limited
- Anayet Rashid: CEO, TruckLagbe
- Anita Ghazi Rahman: Founder & Partner, The Legal Circle
- Armin Zaman Khan: Founder, Romoni.xyz
- Bijon Islam: CEO and Co-Founder, LightCastle Partners Ltd
- Breity Sabrin: CEO, Just Storys Ltd.
- Fahim Mashroor: CEO, Bdjobs.com Ltd.
- Fahim Ahmed: CFO, Pathao
- Hussain Elius: Founder, Pathao
- Ishraq Dhaly: Director, Magnito Digital
- Ivdad Ahmed Khan Majlish: Co-founder & Managing Director
- Kazi M Hassan: CSTO, GrameenPhone
- Maksudul Islam: Chief Financial Officer, Shohoz
- Maliha Quadir: Founder and Managing Director, Shohoz
- Md Karim: Senior Investment Manager, Aavishkaar Capital
- Md. Nazmul Haque Sarker: Co-founder & CEO, Tech Hive Limited
- Minhaz Anwar: Founder and Chief StoryTeller, BetterStories Limited
- Mohammad Abdullah Ibney Anwar: Director - Data Engineering & Machine Learning, Pathao
- Muhammad Raisul Amin: Director - Corporate Finance & Strategy at Pathao, Pathao
- Nahid Hossain: Managing Associate, Old Bailey Chambers
- Nasrat Ahmed Khan: Director , BetterStories Limited
- Navid Khan: Product Manager , Pathao
- Nirjhor Rahman: CEO, Bangladesh Angels Network
- Rahat Ahmed: Founding Partner & CEO, Anchorless Bangladesh
- Rahath Ahmed: Director and Chief Marketing Officer, Paperfly
- Reyasat Chowdhury: Co-founder and CEO, Shuttle
- Sabbir Mahbub: Founder and Chairman, Devnet Ltd.
- Sajid Rahman: Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer, Digital Healthcare Solutions
- Sajid Amit: Director, Center for Enterprise & Society (CES), ULAB
- Sayeda Nabila Mahabub: Director of Marketing, Pathao
- Shafqat Asif: Vice President - Engineering, Pathao
- Shah Paran: Founder & CEO, HandyMama
- Shahriar Shahid: Director Product Management & Head Of Product, Shohoz
- Shahwar Nizam: Partner & Managing Director , DFDL Bangladesh
- Sheikh Shourav: CEO, Apploye Ltd
- Shifat Adnan: Chief Technology Officer, Pathao
- Shyikh Mahdi: Advocate, Vertex Chambers
- Syed Almas Kabir: President, BASIS
- Sylvana Sinha: Founder , Praava Health
- Tanveer Ali: CIO, Constellation Asset Management
- Tina Jabeen: Managing Director, StartUp Bangladesh
- Zia Ashraf: Founder & COO, Chaldal
- And many more to be announced.
The Founder Institute is the most challenging and effective step-by-step startup launch program for talented and motivated aspiring entrepreneurs. If you are serious about launching a startup, the Founder Institute can give you the structured process, constant feedback and evaluation from expert mentors, and global network of entrepreneurs you need to start an enduring company. In addition, the Founder Institute is the only program of its kind that focuses on people versus ideas, accepts founders with day jobs, and shares equity with all participants.
We hope you will join us in Dhaka and launch a company in 2018.