Today, the Founder Institute, the world's premier idea-stage accelerator and startup launch program, is excited to announce that we are now accepting applications for the Hanoi 2017 Semester!
If you want to launch a startup in Hanoi and could use expert training and feedback, then apply to the Hanoi Founder Institute today, or attend a free event.
Those who apply by the Early Admissions Deadline (2017-07-02) will have their application fees waived (typically $50), and if you enroll by the Early Deadline you are also eligible for Founder Institute Fellowships.
Since launching in Hanoi in 2011, the Founder Institute has helped launch several promising companies in the region, and our efforts in Hanoi have also been profiled by several high profile media channels.
To celebrate the launch, the Hanoi Founder Institute will several free startup events for the general public, where you can meet top entrepreneurs and learn more about the program:
Leaders of the world’s fastest-growing startups have used the Founder Institute to transition from employee to entrepreneur, test their startup ideas, build a team, get their first customers, raise funding, and more - like Udemy, Realty Mogul, iCarsClub, Itembase, goplaceit, and Appota. Based in Silicon Valley and with chapters across 170 cities and 60 countries, the Founder Institute's mission is to "Globalize Silicon Valley" and create sustainable startup ecosystems that will create one million new jobs worldwide.
Running the Founder Institute's efforts in Hanoi are local startup leaders Bobby Liu (Founder, Hub.IT), Quang Mai (Founder & CEO, Biaki), Tran Manh Cong (Cofounder, F88 Investment), and Pham Minh Tuan (Founder and CEO, TOPICA Edtech Group).
In addition, some of Hanoi's top entrepreneurs will mentor founders in the program, providing them with expert training, feedback, and evaluation. The list of mentors for the Hanoi 2017 includes:
- Aaron Everhart: Founder, HATCH!
- Aaron Kant: CEO, Leonie Hill Capital
- Adeo Ressi: Founder/CEO, Founder Institute
- Binh Pham: Legal Director, IDG Ventures Vietnam
- Bobby Liu: Founder, HubIT
- Christian Schaefer: Managing Partner, Asia Counsel
- Cong Phung Tien: Founder & CEO, Noi.vn
- Diep Nguyen Ngoc: Founder & CEO, Vatgia.com
- Do Tuan Anh: Founder & CEO, Appota
- Duc Tran: General Partner, IDG Ventures Vietnam
- Duc Trieu Tran: Founder & CEO, CMC InfoSec
- Duc Tran Huu: Investment Director, FPT Ventures
- Dung Tran: Founder & CEO, MOG
- Duong Do: Founder & CEO, Toong coworking space
- Eddie Thai: Venture Partner, 500 Startups
- Hajime Hotta: President
- Hieu Nguyen Ngoc: CEO, Skynet Technology Incubator
- Hoang Nguyen: Founder & CEO, S3
- Hong Minh Le: CEO & CHAIRMAN, VNG CORPORATION
- Hong Thanh Nguyen Khoa: Co-Founder & COO, Emerald - Linked by Isobar
- Hung Dinh: Founder & CEO, Joomlart
- Hung Tran: Founder & CEO, GotIt!
- Huu Nguyen: CEO, Vietnam MPOS Technology JSC
- Huy Bui: CFO, NhomMua
- Jonah Levey: Angel Investor, Entrepreneur
- Khoi Nguyen: CEO/Founder, Wefit
- Koichi Saito: Founding Partner, KK Fund
- Kuo Yi Lim: Managing Director, Monk's Hill Ventures
- Linh Truong: CEO, iFind Corp.
- Long Mai: Founder & CEO, Sgame
- Long Lu Thanh: Chairman, MISA
- Luan Nhan The: Founder & CEO, NCT Corporation
- Lưu Văn Quảng: Founder & CEO, Vee Group
- Ly Nguyen Hoang: Founder & CEO, Payoo
- Minh Cao Cong: PR Director, Co-Founder
- Nam Nguyen Thanh: Co-Founder & Ex-CEO, FPT Corporation
- Nguyen Dang Cong: Founder & CEO, Eway Corp
- Nguyen Hoa Binh: Founder & CEO, PeaceSoft
- Nguyễn Khánh Trình: Founder & CEO, CleverAds
- Nguyen Manh Dung: Head of Vietnam and Thailand, CyberAgent Ventures
- Nguyen Manh Quan: Vice President, Inspire Ventures
- Nguyễn Minh Quang: Vice President, Mwork
- Nguyễn Thanh Hà: Lawyer, Chairman, Managing Partner, S&B Law
- Phan Sao Nam: Founder & CEO, VTC Online
- Phan Thanh Giản: Director, FPT Telecom
- Quan MT: Founder & CEO, Beeketing
- Quang Duong Huu: Founder & CEO, TOPICA Native
- Quang Mai Duy: Co-Director, Topica Founder Institute
- Quỳnh Phương (Lana) Dương: Senior Associate, NSI Ventures
- Ryu Hirota: Managing Founder, Spiral Ventures
- Saikit Ng: Executive Director, Captii Ventures
- Shuyin Tang: Principal, Patamar Ventures
- Son Tran: Chairman & CEO, Tamtay.vn
- Takeshi Ebihara: General Partner, Rebright Partners / Batavia Incubator
- Tam Phan Minh: Founder & CEO, 24H
- Toan Pham Minh: Founder & CEO, Time Universal
- Tra Nguyen: Branch Director, Asia Counsel
- Trung Nguyen Thanh: Founder & CEO, TOPICA Native
- Truong Nguyen Hong: VP Business&Technology Development, IDG Ventures Vietnam
- Tuan Pham: Tuan Pham - Founder and Chairman, TOPICA (Ho Chi Minh City FI) , TOPICA Native
- Vicky Lay: Managing Director, Artesian Venture Partners
- Victor Chua: Investment Director, Gobi Partners
- Vinh Quang Tran: Co-Founder, Appota
- Vinnie Lauria: Founding Partner, Golden Gate Ventures
- Vu Van: CEO/Founder, Elsa
- Warren Leow: Vice President, 123RF
- Đỗ Hoài Nam: Founder & CEO, SeeSpace/ InAir
- And many more to be announced.
The Founder Institute is the most challenging and effective step-by-step startup launch program for talented and motivated aspiring entrepreneurs. If you are serious about launching a startup, the Founder Institute can give you the structured process, constant feedback and evaluation from expert mentors, and global network of entrepreneurs you need to start an enduring company. In addition, the Founder Institute is the only program of its kind that focuses on people versus ideas, accepts founders with day jobs, and shares equity with all participants.
We hope you will join us in Hanoi and launch a company in 2017.