Today, the Founder Institute, the world's premier idea-stage accelerator and startup launch program, is excited to announce that we are now accepting applications for the Hanoi 2017 Semester!
If you want to launch a startup in Hanoi and could use expert training and feedback, then apply to the Hanoi Founder Institute today, or attend a free event.
Those who apply by the Early Admissions Deadline (2017-07-02) will have their application fees waived (typically $50), and if you enroll by the Early Deadline you are also eligible for Founder Institute Fellowships.
Since launching in Hanoi in 2011, the Founder Institute has helped launch several promising companies in the region, and our efforts in Hanoi have also been profiled by several high profile media channels.
To celebrate the launch, the Hanoi Founder Institute will several free startup events for the general public, where you can meet top entrepreneurs and learn more about the program:
Leaders of the world’s fastest-growing startups have used the Founder Institute to transition from employee to entrepreneur, test their startup ideas, build a team, get their first customers, raise funding, and more - like Udemy, Realty Mogul, iCarsClub, Itembase, goplaceit, and Appota. Based in Silicon Valley and with chapters across 200 cities and 60 countries, the Founder Institute's mission is to "Globalize Silicon Valley" and create sustainable startup ecosystems that will create one million new jobs worldwide.
Running the Founder Institute's efforts in Hanoi are local startup leaders Bobby Liu (Founder, Hub.IT), Quang Mai (Founder & CEO, Biaki), Tran Manh Cong (Cofounder, F88 Investment), and Pham Minh Tuan (Founder and CEO, TOPICA Edtech Group).
In addition, some of Hanoi's top entrepreneurs will mentor founders in the program, providing them with expert training, feedback, and evaluation. The list of mentors for the Hanoi 2017 includes:
- Aaron Everhart: Founder, HATCH!
- Aaron Kant: CEO, Leonie Hill Capital
- Adeo Ressi: Founder/CEO, Founder Institute
- Binh Pham: Legal Director
- Bobby Liu: Senior Director, Topica Edtech Group
- Christian Schaefer: Managing Partner, Asia Counsel
- Cong Phung Tien: Founder & CEO, Noi.vn
- Cong Tran: CEO/ Cofounder, Caramo
- Diep Nguyen Ngoc: Founder & CEO, Vatgia.com
- Dinh Nam Nguyen: Founder & CEO, VP9
- Do Tuan Anh: Founder & CEO, Appota
- Duc Tran: General Partner
- Duc Trieu Tran: Founder & CEO, CMC InfoSec
- Duc Tran Huu: Investment Director, FPT Ventures
- Dung Tran: Founder & CEO, MOG
- Duong Do: Founder & CEO, Toong coworking space
- Eddie Thai: Venture Partner, 500 Startups
- Giang Trịnh Minh: Trịnh Minh Giang's Biography, Venture Management Consulting Group
- Hieu Nguyen Ngoc: CEO, Skynet Technology Incubator
- Hieu Pham: Lawyer, Nam Duong Law Firm
- Hieu Bui Trung: Senior Director, Topica
- Hoang Nguyen: Founder & CEO, S3
- Hong Minh Le: CEO & CHAIRMAN, VNG CORPORATION
- Hong Thanh Nguyen Khoa: Co-Founder & COO, Emerald - Linked by Isobar
- Hung Tran: Founder & CEO, GotIt!
- Huu Nguyen: CEO, Vietnam MPOS Technology JSC
- Huy Bui: CFO, NhomMua
- Huy Ngo: Founder & CEO, Money Lover
- Jonah Levey: Angel Investor, Entrepreneur
- Khoi Nguyen: CEO/Founder, Wefit
- Koichi Saito: Founding Partner, KK Fund
- Kuo Yi Lim: Managing Director, Monk's Hill Ventures
- Lien Nguyen: Corporate Development, APPOTA Corp
- Linh Truong: CEO, iFind Corp.
- Long Mai: Founder & CEO, Sgame
- Long Lu Thanh: Chairman, MISA
- Long Vuong: Founder & CEO, Tomo App
- Luan Nhan The: Founder & CEO, NCT Corporation
- Lưu Văn Quảng: Founder & CEO, Vee Group
- Ly Nguyen Hoang: Founder & CEO, Payoo
- Minh Cao Cong: PR Director, Co-Founder
- Minh Duc Doan: Director, IPIC
- Mohan Belani: CEO/Founder, e27
- Monthida Mc Coole: Investment Partner
- Nam Nguyen Thanh: Co-Founder & Ex-CEO, FPT Corporation
- Ngoc Nguyen: Jounalist/PR executive, DealstreetAsia/Mekong Capital
- Nguyen Dang Cong: Founder & CEO, Eway Corp
- Nguyen Hoa Binh: Founder & CEO, PeaceSoft
- Nguyễn Khánh Trình: Founder & CEO, CleverAds
- Nguyen Manh Dung: Head of Vietnam and Thailand, CyberAgent Ventures
- Nguyen Manh Quan: Vice President, Inspire Ventures
- Nguyễn Thanh Hà: Lawyer, Chairman, Managing Partner, S&B Law
- Paul Meyers: CEO, Appetite Labs
- Phan Sao Nam: Founder & CEO, VTC Online
- Phan Thanh Giản: Director, FPT Telecom
- Quan MT: Founder & CEO, Beeketing
- Quang Duong Huu: Founder & CEO, TOPICA Native
- Quang Mai Duy: Co-Director, Topica Founder Institute
- Quỳnh Phương (Lana) Dương: Senior Associate, NSI Ventures
- Ryusuke Hirota: Principal, Spiral Ventures
- Saikit Ng: Executive Director, Captii Ventures
- Sami Kizilbash: Google Luanchpad Director, Google
- Takeshi Ebihara: General Partner, Rebright Partners / Batavia Incubator
- Tam Phan Minh: Founder & CEO, 24H
- Thanh Le: Director, Topica AI Lab
- Toan Pham Minh: Founder & CEO, Time Universal
- Tra Nguyen: Branch Director, Asia Counsel
- Trung Nguyen Thanh: Founder & CEO, TOPICA Native
- Truong Nguyen Hong: VP Business&Technology Development
- Tu Tran: CEO Co-founder, Interstellar Co.Ltd
- Tu Anh Do: Acting Vice President, SUPPORTING CENTER FOR YOUTH'S STARTUP (SYS) - VIETNAM YOUTH UNION
- Tuan Nguyen Van: Vice President, VCCorp
- Vicky Lay: Managing Director, Artesian Venture Partners
- Victor Chua: Investment Director, Gobi Partners
- Victor Vu, Kyber Network
- Viet Tran Tuan: Head of media, VP Bank
- Vinnie Lauria: Founding Partner, Golden Gate Ventures
- Vu Van: CEO/Founder, Elsa
- Warren Leow: Vice President, 123RF
- And many more to be announced.
The Founder Institute is the most challenging and effective step-by-step startup launch program for talented and motivated aspiring entrepreneurs. If you are serious about launching a startup, the Founder Institute can give you the structured process, constant feedback and evaluation from expert mentors, and global network of entrepreneurs you need to start an enduring company. In addition, the Founder Institute is the only program of its kind that focuses on people versus ideas, accepts founders with day jobs, and shares equity with all participants.
We hope you will join us in Hanoi and launch a company in 2017.