The Rio de Janeiro Founder Institute, the local chapter of the world's largest pre-seed startup accelerator, is proud to announce the newest Alumni from the Brasil Spring 2023 program.
After meticulous selection process and intense four months of aggressive business-building sprints, constant evaluation, and feedback from investors and mentors, just 13 companies were able to make it through.
Each of these Founders have demonstrated a high level of perseverance and creativity, and their businesses have been thoroughly vetted and supported by a panel of Rio de Janeiro's top startup experts and investors.
And now, without further ado, we present the Alumni of the Rio de Janeiro program:
- Health Clever Solutions - a company providing healthcare improvement and quality solutions.
- Sócio do tabuleiro - a project that democratizes access to board games and fosters socialization.
- Belluga - a startup that builds Custom apps for local musicians to cultivate their own fan base.
- SCUPP - a platform designed to improve the experience of event attendees, with a special focus on music and cultural events.
- Brainboxd - a marketplace for educational materials that brings together learning resources from different areas and authors in one place.
- She Traveler - an app exclusively for women, offering travelers and expatriates relevant connections and safety tools.
- Hyfa - a solution for monitoring the impact on agriculture and reforestation actions.
- Zarpa Smartdata - a solution for sales forecast generation, goal generation, and commercial management.
- BASILIC - a payment gateway for businesses that provides a secure and scalable solution for tokenizing assets.
- Delilah Education - a scientific education platform that places professionals in academia.
- After Care - a comprehensive platform with guidance and assistance for the challenges family members face after the death of a loved one.
- Preeset - an all-in-one marketing solution for service providers.
- Ela lider 360 - a community for personal and professional transformation.
Join us at at Rio de Janeiro Founder Institute Graduation Event on November 28
Rio de Janeiro Local Directors
We would first like to thank the Local Directors of the Rio de Janeiro Founder Institute: Carlos Souza (Administrador, CSELOR), Clovis Castelo Junior (Prof , UNIFATEC ), Leo Gmeiner (CEO, School Guardian), Marco De Biasi (Partner, LAAS), Mayra Motta, Paloma Lecheta (Head of Global Community, Founder Institute). Our Local Leaders play an incredibly important role in building the local Founder Institute program, and creating an environment and network in Rio de Janeiro that is conducive to building to great companies.
In addition, the Brasil Spring 2023 program was supported by some of Rio de Janeiro's top technology organizations, including:
Some of Rio de Janeiro’s top startup mentors helped our founders in the program, including:
In the Founder Institute's pre-seed accelerator program, early-stage entrepreneurs and teams build their business alongside a critical support network of local startup experts that share equity in their success, and through a structured and challenging business-building process that has helped alumni raise over $1.75BN.
After Graduation, the new Rio de Janeiro Founder Institute Portfolio Companies now have a fast-growing company that has been fully validated by experienced startup founders, with access to the Founder Institute's global network and post-graduate support programs to continue building their business.
Leaders of the world’s fastest-growing startups have used the Founder Institute to raise funding, building a co-founding team, get into seed-accelerators, generate traction, recruit a team, build a product, transition from employee to entrepreneur, and more. Based in Silicon Valley and with chapters across 200+ cities and 100+ countries, the Founder Institute’s mission is to Globalize Silicon Valley and empower talented and motivated entrepreneurs to build companies that will create one million new jobs.
The next Rio de Janeiro Founder Institute program is being planned now. If you are interested in being notified when applications open, visit https://fi.co/join/brasil.
* * *
Alumni of the Founder Institute are creating some of the world's fastest growing startups, having raised over $1.75BN in funding, and building products people love across over 200 cities worldwide.
See the most recent news from our Grads at FI.co/news, or learn more about their stories at FI.co/graduates.