Today, the Founder Institute, the world's largest pre-seed startup accelerator, is excited to announce that we are now accepting applications for the New Delhi Fall 2015 program!
If you could use a structured process and feedback from New Delhi's top entrepreneurs to build a startup, then apply to the New Delhi Fall 2015 Founder Institute today.
Based in Silicon Valley and with chapters across 185+ cities worldwide, the Founder Institute provides high-potential entrepreneurs and teams with the support network and structure needed to build an enduring company. Since 2009, the program has helped over 4,000 Graduates raise over $900M funding, get into seed-accelerators, generate traction, recruit a team, build a product, transition from employee to entrepreneur, and more.
To celebrate the launch, we will host several free startup events in New Delhi, where you can learn from top entrepreneurs and hear more about the program:
The New Delhi program is led by some of the region's top startup leaders, including Ashu Agrawal (Venture Capital & Business Acceleration), Mukesh Malik (Partner, ah! ventures), and Shiva Sharma (Head of Events & Community, Investopad).
We at FI Delhi NCR will build some brilliant bright stars in the Indian eco-system. With a unique combination of mentors, industry experts, and access to angel investors and some of the best venture capitalists, we will build strong startups in the Indian eco-system. - Ashu Agrawal
In addition, some of New Delhi's top entrepreneurs, CEOs, advisors and investors will be participating in the program, providing them with expert training, feedback, and evaluation. The list of startup mentors for the New Delhi Founder Institute includes:
- Abhesh Verma: (Ex) Chief Growth Officer , Saavn
- Amit Grover: Co-Founder, AHAtaxis.com
- Amit Agrawal: Founder
- Anurag Gupta: MD, India, SVG Media
- Arpit Chhabra: Co-Founder, MishTag
- Ashish Tulsian: Co-Founder, Posist
- Gagandeep Singh Sapra: Co-Founder, Sproutbox
- Harpreet Singh Grover: Co-Founder & CEO, cocubes.com
- Jamie Cid: Social Media Expert
- Namit Pandey: Co-Founder, Autoflik
- Parul Tongaria: Co-Founder
- Pranay Gupta: Co-Founder, 91Springboard
- Rachna Khanna: Founder, Hatchtact
- Rahul Chakraborti: Founder, Twyst.in
- Rahul Dev: Director, Tech Corp International Consultants Pte. Ltd. (Singapore)
- Ramanuj Mukherjee: Founder, Superlawyer.in
- Ryan Micheletti: Head of Global Operations, Founder Institute
- Shikha Suman: Founder, CEO, Medi Mojo, Sampling Research
- Vishal Chandra: Founder
- And many more to be announced.
The Founder Institute focuses on helping tech or tech-enabled businesses at the pre-seed stage, including both solo-founders and teams. This includes established businesses that are pre-funding and traction, MVP and prototype-stage projects, and even part-time founders with just ideas. FI's mission is to create sustainable startup ecosystems that will create one million new jobs worldwide.
Join us in New Delhi to build a great company in 2019.
Apply to the New Delhi Fall 2015 Founder Institute today, or learn more at FI.co/overview.