Today, the Founder Institute, the world's premier pre-seed startup accelerator, is excited to announce that we are now accepting applications for the upcoming 'Start Local Go Global Program', powered by JUPTER!
This is a special edition Founder Institute program, based in Florianopolis. Sessions will be held in English and they will be focused on aspiring entrepreneurs and startup founders who are looking to create a global company.
If you want to launch a global startup with advice from experts around the world, then apply to the 'Start Local Go Global' program today.
Based in Silicon Valley and with chapters across 180+ cities worldwide, the Founder Institute provides high-potential entrepreneurs and teams with the critical support network and structured process needed to build an enduring company. Since 2009, the program has helped over 3,500 Graduates raise over $800M funding, get into seed-accelerators, generate traction, recruit a team, build a product, transition from employee to entrepreneur, and more.
To celebrate this exclusive launch, the Founder Institute will host several free startup events in Florianopolis, where you can learn from top entrepreneurs and hear more about the special global program:
- Pitch for Purpose Online Demo Day: Watch Impactful Startups Pitch Live
2019-06-27, 01:30 PM
- Challenges in doing international business (Porto Alegre)
2019-07-05, 06:30 PM
- Startup Pitch Bootcamp: Pitch your company in English
2019-07-12, 06:30 PM
- Speed Mentoring: Get Startup Feedback from Experts
2019-07-26, 06:30 PM
- Brad Feld at Governance & New Economy Community (Curitiba & online)
2019-08-02, 06:30 PM
- Founder Institute VIP Launch Mixer
2019-08-16, 06:30 PM
The Florianopolis program is led by some of the region's top startup leaders, including Jussiane Siqueira (Jussiane Siqueira, Inomap Inovação em Marcas e Patentes), Marco Filho (CEO, MASS Labs.), Nima Kazerooni (Director, Brazil, Founder Institute), Paloma Lecheta (Founder, Peacelabs), Renata Silva (CEO, Beepay).
In addition, some of the world's top entrepreneurs, CEOs, and investors will be participating in the program, providing them with expert training, feedback, and evaluation. Experts will lend their feedback and insights from across Brazil and abroad. The list of mentors for the Florianopolis Founder Institute includes:
- Adeo Ressi: Founder/CEO, Founder Institute
- Alphonse Voigt: CEO, EBANX
- Anderson Thees: Managing partner, Redpoint Ventures
- André Siqueira: Co-Founder & Marketing, Resultados Digitais
- Andrew Crawford: Director of Finance
- Brad Feld: Managing Director, Foundry Group
- Bruno Mena: CEO, Wier
- Bruno Dequech Ceschin: Co-founder & CFO, Jupter, FI BR
- César Ferreira: CEO, Fábrica do Futuro
- Charles Rath: President & CEO, RS21
- Christoph Sollich: Christoph Sollich - The Pitch Doctor, Startup Consultant (Warsaw FI) , Startup Consultant
- Courtnay Guimarães: Chief Enterprise Architect , Brq Digital
- Darby Wong: CEO, Clerky
- Eduardo Smith: Founder, 42k Investimentos
- Emilia Chagas: CEO, Contentools
- Felipe Matos: Founder
- Fernando Ott: CTO, Polen
- Fernando Americano: Founder of Le Wagon - LATAM, Le Wagon - LATAM
- Francisco Millarch: Founder and CEO, Rentcars.com
- Genau L. Jr.: Founder & CEO, Yoobe.me
- Gustavo Raposo: Director, Colmeialab
- Igor Ferreira: CEO, FOHAT
- Ilan Kriger: Co-founder, CEO, Social Wave
- Joao Guetter: Managing Director, Tequesta Participacoes
- Jonathan Greechan: Co-Founder, Founder Institute
- Josias Cordeiro Da Silva: CEO at JCS Group, President at World Trade Center Brazil South, serial entrepreneur and investor , JCS Group & World Trade Center Brazil South
- Laurent Serafini: CEO, VELOURS
- Lisa Baldwin: Founder member, The Irish Business Network
- Luis Dearo: Director, Plug and Play Brazil
- Marcelo Pinhel: CEO, Favo Tecnologia
- Marcia Cavalcante: Dra., CURITIBA ANGELS
- Marco De Biasi: Managing Partner
- Marcus Dantus: CEO, Startup Mexico
- Mike Suprovici: EIR
- Naveen Jain: Founder & CEO, Viome
- Nima Kazerooni: Director
- Paloma Lecheta: Co-founder, Peacelabs
- Payam Zamani: CEO, Chairman, OnePlanetOps
- Piero Contezini: CEO, ASAAS
- Pierre Schurmann: CEO, Bossa Nova Investimentos
- Robson Del Fiol: Partner Transformation Architect, KPMG
- Rocelo Lopes: CEO, Stratum Blockchain Technology
- Ryan Micheletti: Director of Global Operations, Founder Institute
- Sergio A. Escobar: CEO & Partner, BCF Ventures
- Sobhan Daliry: CEO, Grupo NZN
- Tiago Gavassi: Founder, PANIC LOBSTER
- And many more to be announced.
The Founder Institute is designed for founders and teams all throughout the pre-seed stage, including aspiring founders with a full-time job, solo founders, teams, and founders of established companies that are pre-funding. The Founder Institute's mission is to create sustainable startup ecosystems that will create one million new jobs worldwide.
Join us in Florianopolis to build a great global company in 2019.
Apply to the Florianopolis 2019 Founder Institute today, or learn more at FI.co/overview.