The Founder Institute, the world’s most proven network to turn ideas into fundable startups, is excited to announce that we are now accepting applications for the Washington DC program!
If you could use a structured process and a lifetime of support from Washington DC 's top investors and entrepreneurs to build a startup, then apply to the Washington DC Founder Institute today.
Since 2009, our highly-structured accelerator programs have helped entrepreneurs at the earliest stages grow quickly, know what to do next, and make connections with the largest community of startup advisors.
It all starts with our renowned ‘FI Core’ accelerator, which pushes founders at the idea and pre-seed stages to reach the milestones needed for investment and sustained growth.
Alumni of FI Core then receive free access to our advanced ‘Founder Lab’ accelerators
for years to come, and can get matched with prospective investors in the FI Venture Network
, a collection of global funds actively investing in the earliest rounds of funding.
To celebrate the launch, the Founder Institute will host several free online startup events in Washington DC, where you can learn from top entrepreneurs:
Washington DC Events:
- Startup Holiday Mixer: Year-end Celebrations (In-Person): 6:00pm, Dec 12, 2023 (America/New_York): https://FI.co/e/333579
Global or Regional Events:
- Founder Institute Online Information Session: https://FI.co/infosession
- Pitch Lounge: Get Feedback on Your 1-Minute Pitch Idea from Startup Experts: 1:00pm, Dec 13, 2023 (America/New_York): https://FI.co/e/333744
- [Restricted] Head Start to Funding Lab Enrollment and Q&A Session (Online Event): 1:00pm, Dec 14, 2023 (America/New_York): https://FI.co/e/335485
- Ask an Investor Anything: Q&A with a Venture Capitalist: 1:00pm, Dec 18, 2023 (America/New_York): https://FI.co/e/333387
- How Do You Find Product-Market Fit for Your Startup: 1:00pm, Jan 08, 2024 (America/New_York): https://FI.co/e/334033
- Founder Showcase: Pre-Seed Startup Pitch & Networking Event (Online): 1:00pm, Jan 10, 2024 (America/New_York): https://FI.co/e/333486
- How to Secure Your First Investment as a Startup Founder in 2024: 1:00pm, Jan 17, 2024 (America/New_York): https://FI.co/e/334389
- Startup Growth Workshop: Essential Elements: 1:00pm, Jan 24, 2024 (America/New_York): https://FI.co/e/334273
- Startup Ideation: Finding a Problem That Matters: 1:00pm, Jan 31, 2024 (America/New_York): https://FI.co/e/333937
The Washington DC program is led by some of the region's top startup leaders, including Brian Bassett (Director, Simple Thread), Guc Ozenci ( Managing Partner, Axent Ventures).
In addition, some of Washington DC's top investors, entrepreneurs, and CEOs will be participating in the program, providing them with expert feedback and evaluation. The list of startup mentors for the Washington DC Founder Institute includes:
* Allyson Redpath
* Andres Jordan
* Ashtan Moore
* Brant Cooper
* Bryan Duarte
* C. Derek Campbell
* Chris Haug
* Dave Mc Carthy
* David Giannini
* Eric Koefoot
* Frances Reimers
* Geneviève Nixon-Weems
* Guc Ozenci
* Hank Yuan
* Henry Hunter
* Joe Daniels
* Josh Rosenthal
* Kathie Brady
* Ken Gordon
* Naresh Verma
* Neil Kleinberg
* Peter Ettinger
* Rosemarie Truman
* Sammy Popat
* Sean Makulowich
* Solomon Asad
* Steve Ryan
* Steven A. Rodriguez
* Tyrone Taylor
* YouMon Tsang
- And many more to be announced.
Join us in Washington DC to build a great company in 2024.
Apply to the Washington DC Spring 2024 Founder Institute today, or learn more at FI.co/overview.