Today, the Founder Institute, the world's largest pre-seed startup accelerator, is excited to announce that we are now accepting applications for the Los Angeles Fall 2019 program!
If you could use a structured process and a lifetime of support from Los Angeles's top investors and entrepreneurs to build a startup, then apply to the Los Angeles Fall 2019 Founder Institute today.
Based in Silicon Valley and with chapters across 200+ cities worldwide, the Founder Institute provides high-potential entrepreneurs and teams with the devoted support network and structured growth process needed to get to traction and funding. Participants in the 4-month core program also get access to a lifetime of support through the Founder Institute's industry-leading post-programs.
Since 2009, the Founder Institute has helped over 6,800 Alumni raise over $1.75BN funding, get into seed-accelerators, generate traction, recruit a team, build a product, transition from employee to entrepreneur, and more (see the FI 10 Year Impact Report here).
To celebrate the launch, we will host several free startup events in Los Angeles, where you can learn from top entrepreneurs and hear more about the program:
- Startup Market Outlook for 2023: What to Expect with Funding (Online) on 10:00am, Dec 14, 2022 (America/Los_Angeles): https://FI.co/e/311877
- Founder Institute Online Information Session: https://FI.co/infosession
- AMA + FI Info Session with Co-Founder & CEO Jonathan Greechan on 10:00am, Dec 21, 2022 (America/Los_Angeles): https://FI.co/e/307685
- AMA + FI Info Session with Co-Founder & CEO Jonathan Greechan on 5:00pm, Dec 28, 2022 (America/Los_Angeles): https://FI.co/e/307709
- Connect with Aspiring Entrepreneurs (Online Networking Event) on 10:00am, Jan 04, 2023 (America/Los_Angeles): https://FI.co/e/312097
- SEO 101 with Nick Jordan on 10:00am, Jan 09, 2023 (America/Los_Angeles): https://FI.co/e/312951
- How To Identify a Viable Business Idea (Online) on 10:00am, Jan 11, 2023 (America/Los_Angeles): https://FI.co/e/311989
- How to Win with Peep Laja on 10:00am, Jan 16, 2023 (America/Los_Angeles): https://FI.co/e/313078
- Co-Founder Networking: Start 2023 By Finding a Business Partner (Online) on 10:00am, Jan 18, 2023 (America/Los_Angeles): https://FI.co/e/307727
- How to use social media as a Founder with Andrew Miller on 10:00am, Jan 23, 2023 (America/Los_Angeles): https://FI.co/e/313203
- Get Friendly Feedback on Your Idea from Experts (Online Roundtable Event) on 10:00am, Jan 25, 2023 (America/Los_Angeles): https://FI.co/e/312197
- How to build an MVP for your startup idea with Aram Melkoumov on 10:00am, Jan 30, 2023 (America/Los_Angeles): https://FI.co/e/313324
- Founder Showcase: Pre-Seed Startup Pitch & Networking Event (Online Conference) on 10:00am, Feb 08, 2023 (America/Los_Angeles): https://FI.co/e/311474
- See all upcoming events
The Los Angeles program is led by some of the region's top startup leaders, including Jeanine Jacobson (CoFounder).
In addition, some of Los Angeles's top investors, entrepreneurs, and CEOs will be participating in the program, providing them with expert feedback and evaluation. The list of startup mentors for the Los Angeles Founder Institute includes:
- Aaron Ross: Author, Predictable Revenue
- Adeo Ressi: CEO, Decile Group / VC Lab
- Allison Silvers: Early-Stage Investor; Startup Advisor, Tech Coast Angels
- Angela Lee: CEO & Co Founder, From Fat to Finish Line
- Angelo Di Leva: Founder & CEO , Simply I Do, Inc.
- Bridgit Lombard: CEO & Founder, Marea Partners
- Chris Bechtel: Managing Partner, Growth Engine Labs
- Courtney Nichols Gould: CEO & Co Founder, SmartyPants Inc.
- Delilah Panio: Vice President, Capital Formation, TMX Group
- Derrick Oien: CEO & Founder
- Dimitri Villard: CEO, Live Longer, Inc.
- Dolly Singh: CEO & Founder, Thesis Couture
- Don Di Pietro: Co-Founder/COO, XIRKL Networks
- Edmond Banayan: Entrepreneur / CEO / VP of Biz Development / Board Observer / Investor / Mentor, See LinkedIn
- Elizabeth Topp: CEO & Co Founder, MOD - Meaningful Organizational Design
- Fabian Geyrhalter: Founder and Principal, FINIEN
- Frank Mastronuzzi: Founding Partner, Punch Financial
- Gabe Zichermann: CEO, Failosophy
- Gaurav Bhattacharya: CEO & Co-Founder , Involve.ai
- Gioia Messinger: Gioia Messinger - Founder and Chairman, Avaak, Inc. (San Diego/Orange County FI), LinkedObjects, Inc.
- Gregg Spiridellis: CEO, JibJab
- Jad Meouchy: CTO, Angel Investor
- Jay Samit: Former CEO, SocialVibe
- Jay Tsao: CEO & Founder, GM Technologies
- Jilliene Helman: Jilliene Helman - Co-Founder & CEO, Realty Mogul (Los Angeles FI) , Realty Mogul
- Jimmy Hendricks: Jimmy Hendricks - CEO & Co-Founder, , Light Post Digital & Deal Current Network
- Joe Bezdek: Co-founder, DivX, Inc.
- Joe Bayen: CEO, Credit Plus
- Madeline Fraser: CEO & Founder, Gemist
- Mark Landay: Managing Director, Dynamic Synergy
- Mark Hellinger: Chief Marketing Officer, InvolveSoft
- Matt Walker: Founder, DayPoint
- Michael Green: President , Tech Coast Angels
- Penny Bauder: CEO & Founder, Green Kids Craft
- Ralph Simon: Chairman Emeritus & Founder, MEF
- Richard Koffler: CEO, Greenwings Biomedical
- Robert Tercek: President, General Creativity Consulting
- Ryan Kaltman: CEO, Brevity Inc
- Saumya Bhatnagar: CTO & Co-Founder, Involve.ai
- Scott Painter: Co Founder, BrightHouse
- Scott Wayman: Founder & CEO, Kangarootime
- Sergey Sundukovskiy: Co-Founder, CTO and Chief Product Officer, Certemy
- Shawn Gold: CMO, Lowell Herb Co.
- Shuki Lehavi: CEO & Co-Founder, Gumiyo
- Sky Meltzer: Executive Chairman, WellSet
- Stephen Meade: Founder & CEO, MonetaPro
- Susy Pang: Director of Customer Operations, InvolveSoft
- Thom Kozik: Chief Commercial Officer, Loyyal
- Walter O'brien: CEO, Scorpion Computer Services
- And many more to be announced.
The Founder Institute focuses on helping tech or tech-enabled businesses at the pre-seed stage, including both solo-founders and teams. This includes established businesses that are pre-funding and traction, MVP and prototype-stage projects, and even part-time founders with just ideas. FI's mission is to create sustainable startup ecosystems that will create one million new jobs worldwide.
Join us in Los Angeles to build a great company in 2023.
Apply to the Los Angeles Fall 2019 Founder Institute today, or learn more at FI.co/overview.