World’s Largest Pre-Seed Accelerator Looking to Help Ambitious Entrepreneurs in Sweden to Build the Future
Founder Institute, the world's largest pre-seed accelerator, announced today that its upcoming Sweden Virtual 2022 program is now accepting applications. In an effort to ensure the health and safety of the program's mentors, partners, and participants, this Founder Institute cohort will be held completely online, allowing anyone to build a business alongside some of Sweden's top entrepreneurs and investors from the comfort of home from anywhere in Sweden.
Any aspiring entrepreneur or team interested in building a meaningful technology business is invited to apply to the Sweden Virtual 2022 Founder Institute at http://fi.co/apply/sweden, or attend a free online startup event in Sweden at http://fi.co/events/sweden.
- Founder Institute Nordics: Early-Stage Startup Summit 2023 on 5:30pm, Apr 13, 2023 (Europe/Stockholm): https://FI.co/e/306761
Global or Regional Events:
- Founder Institute Online Information Session: https://FI.co/infosession
- Ask an Investor Anything: Open Q&A with Investors that Write ‘First Checks’ for Startup on 7:00pm, Mar 29, 2023 (Europe/Stockholm): https://FI.co/e/319238
- The Startup Founder’s Guide to Building an Effective Go-To-Market Strategy on 7:00pm, Apr 03, 2023 (Europe/Stockholm): https://FI.co/e/319243
- Getting Your First 10 Customers as an Entrepreneur (Online Event) on 12:00pm, Apr 05, 2023 (Europe/Stockholm): https://FI.co/e/319199
- Co-Founders Connect: Find a Business Partner Online on 7:00pm, Apr 12, 2023 (Europe/Stockholm): https://FI.co/e/319248
- Hiring Your First Employees as a Startup Founder (Online Event) on 7:00pm, Apr 17, 2023 (Europe/Stockholm): https://FI.co/e/319138
- Product-Led Growth: Learn the Latest Best Practices from Wes Bush on 7:00pm, Apr 19, 2023 (Europe/Stockholm): https://FI.co/e/319252
- Growing a Startup from $0 to $2.5M in Revenue, with Ameet Mehta on 12:00pm, Apr 24, 2023 (Europe/Stockholm): https://FI.co/e/318288
- Startup Idea Pitch Practice: Get Friendly Feedback from Experts (Online) on 7:00pm, Apr 26, 2023 (Europe/Stockholm): https://FI.co/e/317137
- Ask an Investor Anything: Q&A Session with Eric Kulberg on 7:00pm, May 08, 2023 (Europe/Stockholm): https://FI.co/e/319567
- How to Write Top-Performing Facebook & LinkedIn Ads on 7:00pm, May 15, 2023 (Europe/Stockholm): https://FI.co/e/318778
- Hiring the First Marketer for Your Startup with Emily Kramer on 7:00pm, May 22, 2023 (Europe/Stockholm): https://FI.co/e/319667
- Co-Founder Networking: Find a Business Partner, Online on 7:00pm, May 31, 2023 (Europe/Stockholm): https://FI.co/e/316826
- Startup Idea Pitch Practice: Get Friendly Feedback from Experts (Online) on 7:00pm, Jun 07, 2023 (Europe/Stockholm): https://FI.co/e/317261
The Swedish Chapter will be led by Nutty Ventures AB and feature many of the region’s top startup investors, founders, and executives as mentors (https://fi.co/mentors/sweden).
The Founder Institute Sweden Virtual 2022 pre-seed accelerator program begins on Apr 05, 2022, and aspiring and early-stage entrepreneurs looking to build solutions for the future will have the opportunity to:
- Get constant feedback and regular office hours with 70+ mentors, investors, and entrepreneurs.
- Make quick progress on their business using a proven, structured process to get to traction and funding that has helped alumni build great products and raise over $1 billion in funding.
- Get fast-tracked to a suite of post-programs, including Funding Lab, to continue getting expert support for years to come.
- Expand their support network to include startup founders, CEOs, and investors from the Founder Institute’s global network of 5,000+ alumni and 20,000+ mentors across 200+ cities
Anybody who is interested can apply to the Sweden Virtual 2022 Founder Institute at http://fi.co/apply/sweden, and those that apply by the Early Application Deadline (Feb 20, 2022) are eligible for reduced pricing.
Since 2009, the Founder Institute has helped over 6,500 Alumni raise over $1.75BN funding, get into seed-accelerators, generate traction, recruit a team, build a product, transition from employee to entrepreneur, and more (see the FI 10 Year Impact Report here).
Join us in Nordics to help build the future.
Apply to the Nordics Spring 2023 Founder Institute today, or learn more at FI.co/overview.