World’s Largest Pre-Seed Accelerator Looking to Help Ambitious Entrepreneurs in Sweden to Build the Future
Founder Institute, the world's largest pre-seed accelerator, announced today that its upcoming Sweden Virtual 2022 program is now accepting applications. In an effort to ensure the health and safety of the program's mentors, partners, and participants, this Founder Institute cohort will be held completely online, allowing anyone to build a business alongside some of Sweden's top entrepreneurs and investors from the comfort of home from anywhere in Sweden.
Any aspiring entrepreneur or team interested in building a meaningful technology business is invited to apply to the Sweden Virtual 2022 Founder Institute at http://fi.co/apply/sweden, or attend a free online startup event in Sweden at http://fi.co/events/sweden.
- Startup Market Outlook for 2023: What to Expect with Funding (Online) on 7:00pm, Dec 14, 2022 (Europe/Stockholm): https://FI.co/e/311894
- Founder Institute Online Information Session: https://FI.co/infosession
- AMA + FI Info Session with Co-Founder & CEO Jonathan Greechan on 7:00pm, Dec 21, 2022 (Europe/Stockholm): https://FI.co/e/308690
- Connect with Aspiring Entrepreneurs (Online Networking Event) on 7:00pm, Jan 04, 2023 (Europe/Stockholm): https://FI.co/e/312111
- SEO 101 with Nick Jordan on 7:00pm, Jan 09, 2023 (Europe/Stockholm): https://FI.co/e/312964
- How To Identify a Viable Business Idea (Online) on 7:00pm, Jan 11, 2023 (Europe/Stockholm): https://FI.co/e/312002
- How to Win with Peep Laja on 7:00pm, Jan 16, 2023 (Europe/Stockholm): https://FI.co/e/313091
- Co-Founder Networking: Start 2023 By Finding a Business Partner (Online) on 7:00pm, Jan 18, 2023 (Europe/Stockholm): https://FI.co/e/308573
- How to use social media as a Founder with Andrew Miller on 7:00pm, Jan 23, 2023 (Europe/Stockholm): https://FI.co/e/313214
- Get Friendly Feedback on Your Idea from Experts (Online Roundtable Event) on 7:00pm, Jan 25, 2023 (Europe/Stockholm): https://FI.co/e/312207
- How to build an MVP for your startup idea with Aram Melkoumov on 7:00pm, Jan 30, 2023 (Europe/Stockholm): https://FI.co/e/313335
- Founder Showcase: Pre-Seed Startup Pitch & Networking Event (Online Conference) on 7:00pm, Feb 08, 2023 (Europe/Stockholm): https://FI.co/e/311487
The Swedish Chapter will be led by Nutty Ventures AB and feature many of the region’s top startup investors, founders, and executives as mentors (https://fi.co/mentors/sweden).
The Founder Institute Sweden Virtual 2022 pre-seed accelerator program begins on Apr 05, 2022, and aspiring and early-stage entrepreneurs looking to build solutions for the future will have the opportunity to:
- Get constant feedback and regular office hours with 70+ mentors, investors, and entrepreneurs.
- Make quick progress on their business using a proven, structured process to get to traction and funding that has helped alumni build great products and raise over $1 billion in funding.
- Get fast-tracked to a suite of post-programs, including Funding Lab, to continue getting expert support for years to come.
- Expand their support network to include startup founders, CEOs, and investors from the Founder Institute’s global network of 5,000+ alumni and 20,000+ mentors across 200+ cities
Anybody who is interested can apply to the Sweden Virtual 2022 Founder Institute at http://fi.co/apply/sweden, and those that apply by the Early Application Deadline (Feb 20, 2022) are eligible for reduced pricing.
Since 2009, the Founder Institute has helped over 6,500 Alumni raise over $1.75BN funding, get into seed-accelerators, generate traction, recruit a team, build a product, transition from employee to entrepreneur, and more (see the FI 10 Year Impact Report here).
Join us in Nordics to help build the future.
Apply to the Nordics Spring 2023 Founder Institute today, or learn more at FI.co/overview.