The Amsterdam Founder Institute, the local chapter of the world's largest pre-seed startup accelerator, is proud to announce the newest Alumni from the Amsterdam - Silicon Valley Virtual 2021 program.
Over 1300 people applied to the program, and after an intense four months of aggressive business-building sprints and constant evaluation and feedback from investors and mentors, just fourteen companies were able to make it through.
Each of these Founders have demonstrated a high level of perseverance and creativity, and their businesses have been thoroughly vetted and supported by a panel of Amsterdam's top startup experts and investors.
And now, without further ado, we present the newest Alumni of the Amsterdam program:
The Amsterdam - Silicon Valley Virtual 2021 program would not have been possible without help, because it truly takes a city to raise a startup. We would first like to thank the Local Leaders of the Amsterdam Founder Institute: Anna Radulovski (Co-founder & CEO, WomenTech Network) and Ivo Radulovski (CEO, Jump Start Venture Capital). Our Local Leaders play an incredibly important role in building the local Founder Institute program, and creating an environment and network in the Netherlands that is conducive to building to great companies.
Some of Amsterdam’s top startup mentors helped our founders in the program, including:
- Adeo Ressi: Founder/CEO
- Aditi Singh: Head of Amazon Launchpad, Europe, Amazon
- Alina Kornienko: COO, co-founder, Quppy
- Anastasia Rivodeaux: Managing Partner, Get Funded Tools
- Andra Fola: SCM Portfolio Principle Manager, Vodafone
- Andrea Volongo: Head of EU Delivery Experience, Amazon
- Anna Radulovski: CEO & Founder, WomenTech Network & Tech Family Ventures
- Anna C. Mallon: Senior Manager, Startups & Ecosystem Development, Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Apoorva Prasad: Founder & CEO, The Outdoor Group
- Arnab Naskar: Founder , STOKR
- Ashli Weiss: Attorney, Weiss Law LLP
- Ben Sufiani: Founder, Pirate Skills
- Carl Antony Nuttall: Principal, &c. Brand Think
- Charlotte Christensen: Executive Director, Fintocat
- Chitra Madhwacharyula: Customer & Partner Success, Consulting & Services Executive
- Chris Foltz: Director, Founder Institute + Responsible Solutions Ltd + IRG 100 CMO's & Change Agents
- Daan Weddepohl: CEO & Founder, Peerby
- Danielle Diamond: Marketing & Communications Educator, ex MICROSOFT.
- David Holland: Business Coach, Author, Trainer & Speaker, Results Rules OK
- Deka Dike: Founder & CEO, Omatochi
- Dennis Huizing: Country Manager Netherlands, Leapfunder
- Diego De Biasio: CEO, Technoport SA
- Diogo Saraiva de Ponte: Managing Director, H-Impact
- Drazen Nikolic: Founder
- Elena Mlotok: General Manager, Head of EU Newsstand, Amazon
- Elena 伊莲 Bucciero: Executive Business Coach , European Innovation Council and SMEs Executive Agency (EISMEA)
- Elitza Stoilova: Founder & CEO, Umni.co
- Erik Evrard: Partner Director EMEA and APAC, Platform.sh
- Estelle Roux Stevens: Co-Founder, CEO, Mentorjam
- Eva Arh: VC, 3VC
- Fabrice Testa: CEO, PHV SA
- Galo Vargas: CEO & Founder, Inkspired
- Genevieve Leveille: Principal Founder and CEO, AgriLedger
- Genna Elvin: Co-founder , TaDaweb
- Gernot Schwendtner: Co-Founder, WeGrow
- Gijs Dutry van Haeften: Venture Consultant, Independent
- Graciela Perez: Founder & Lean Start Up Coach, Lean Sigma Tech, LLC
- Ian Wagner: Partner, Funktional OÜ
- Ilana Devillers: Founder , F4A(Food4All)
- Irina Berkon: Member, Golden Seeds
- Ivo Radulovski: Founder, Tech Family Ventures
- Ivo Radulovski: Co-Founder, Tech Family Ventures & WomenTech Network
- James Hickson: Chief Executive Officer, Bloom Financial Group Ltd
- Janne Saarikko: Ecosystem Evangelist / Food Ecosystems Specialist / Head of Think Tank, Founder Institute Food Ecosystems Accelerator
- Joel Walker: Chief Operations Officer, THE KNOWLEDGE GROUP SERVICES LIMITED
- Julia Zhou: Co-Founder, Chief Development Officer, Tidal Impact
- Katia (Ekaterina) Stambolieva: Founder, Cosmos Pics
- Kimberly Ofori: Founder , Growth Republic & GV Studio
- Lana Hassounah: Life & Energy Coach, Lana Maher
- Laura Bloomer: Founder, Backed Technologies / Redaim
- Leo Benkel: Founder, PURE LAMBDA
- Lidia Gryszkiewicz: Co-founder & Partner, The Impact Lab
- Martín Martinez: Entrepreneur in Residence, Founder Institute
- Matias Mäenpää: Angel investor and serial entrepreneur, Several companies
- Matteo Ressa: Founder & CEO, ChefPassport
- Michael Koenka: Founder, MDK
- Mircea Baldean: Principal, Purpose Consult
- Mireille Buiel: Co-founder / COO, MB Development
- Mohammed Amine Khobba: Finance Process Development, CHANEL
- Moritz Spangenberg: Co-Founder, Matz & Moritz
- Nima Azarmgin: Publishing Partner , Carbon Fire
- Nitin Mittal: Senior Business Development Manager, Amazon
- Oleg Croitoru: Principal Manager Global HR and Mobility SCM, Vodafone Group
- Oliver De Leeuw: Local Director, The Founder Institute Amsterdam
- Orkun Ozbatur: Director & Founder, FI Benelux & Concio
- Paul Kikano: Head of Product, B2B Marketplace Europe, Amazon
- Philip Grother: CEO & Founder, Stepping-Stone / Test my App
- Pouria Kay: Founder, Grib
- Rachel Sheppard: Digital Strategist & Startup Mentor - Helping Female Founders Launch & Grow Their Businesses Around the Globe, Founder Institute HQ
- Remi SAINT-JEAN: Founder, delighting.io
- Richard Russell: Mr, Russell and Company
- Robert De Vries: Lawyer | Advocaat, De Roos Advocaten
- Rosen Dimov: CEO, Phasegrowth
- Ryan Micheletti: Head of Global Operations, Founder Institute
- Saida Ibrahimava, Youth to Youth Initiative
- Sergii Kalinchuk: Local Leader, Founder Institute Ukraine
- Simone La Torre: Managing Partner, Elite Circle Sarl
- Stephan Peters: Managing Director, SANZARU Group
- Stéphane Ambrosini: European & Chartered Patent Attorney, Marks and Clerk
- Thomas Friederich: CEO, EarthLab Luxembourg S.A.
- Vlad Cioinigel: Business Development & Sales Manager, Marketplace Expansion EU, Amazon
- Youri Doeleman: Partner, Antler
In the Founder Institute's pre-seed accelerator program, early-stage entrepreneurs and teams build their business alongside a critical support network of local startup experts that share equity in their success, and through a structured and challenging business-building process that has helped alumni raise over $1 billion.
After Graduation, the new Amsterdam - Silicon Valley Founder Institute Portfolio Companies now have a fast-growing company that has been fully validated by experienced startup founders, with access to the Founder Institute's global network and post-graduate support programs to continue building their business.
Leaders of the world’s fastest-growing startups have used the Founder Institute to raise funding, building a co-founding team, get into seed-accelerators, generate traction, recruit a team, build a product, transition from employee to entrepreneur, and more. Based in Silicon Valley and with chapters across 200+ cities and 90+ countries, the Founder Institute’s mission is to Globalize Silicon Valley and empower talented and motivated entrepreneurs to build companies that will create one million new jobs.
The next Founder Institute Amsterdam - Silicon Valley Virtual Fall 2021 program cohort is enrolling founder applications now. If you are interested in applying, visit FI.co/apply/amsterdam.
* * *
Alumni of the Founder Institute are creating some of the world's fastest growing startups, having raised over $1 billion in funding, and building products people love across over 200 cities worldwide.
See the most recent news from our Grads at FI.co/news, or learn more about their stories at FI.co/journey.