This event is co-hosted by Bill.com.
BILL is a leading provider of cloud-based software that simplifies, digitizes, and automates back-office financial processes for small and mid-sized businesses. Our customers come from all industries, ranging from startups to established brands and nonprofits to franchises.
Who is this event for:
- Startup founders and CFOs
- Accountants, financial managers, and controllers
- Anyone interested in better managing their company’s finances
What You’ll Learn:
- Insights from BILL’s 2024 Corporate Controller Outlook Report
- Top financial management trends expected in 2024
- How to leverage automation for better financial health and improving efficiency
- Kern Eaker - Senior Sales Engineer @ Bill.com: Kern is a Senior Sales Engineer at BILL where he helps prospective customers understand BILL’s value as a financial platform. He loves working with small and medium-sized businesses to help them streamline and optimize financial processing. His career began in public accounting with KPMG working with banking and higher education clients. After KPMG he joined Harvard University in a variety of roles including working on the University’s ERP implementation of Oracle. Other software companies Kern has worked for include SAP, Oracle NetSuite, and most recently, Sage Intacct.
About Founder Institute:
The Founder Institute
is the world’s most proven network to turn ideas into fundable startups, and startups into global businesses. Since 2009, our structured accelerator programs have helped over 7,000 entrepreneurs raise over $1.75BN in funding. Based in Silicon Valley and with chapters across 100 countries, our mission is to empower communities of talented and motivated people to build impactful technology companies worldwide.