Frangenheimstraße 4, 50931 Köln, Germany
- Start Date: Mon Jan 22, 2018
- Starts at: 06:00 PM
- Ends at: 09:00 PM
Co-Founder, Unified Workspace GmbH
Managing Director, Crowd Intelligence Institute GmbH
CEO, United Parcel Service Germany
Founder & Managing Director, C&S - Computer und Service GmbH
Who Should Attend the Pitch Bootcamp?
- Anyone who needs practice and expert advice on pitching
- Anyone who has an idea for a startup or an early-stage company
- Anyone that is interested in joining a new startup or looking for a co-founder
What are some of the Topics?
- What are the components of a great startup pitch
- How do you pitch complex concepts in a simple way
- What are some mistakes to avoid when pitching
- How do you know when you pitch is good enough
- and more...
What is the Agenda?
- Welcome and Socializing
- Introduction to the Founder Institute
- Expert Talks on How to Pitch Your Business
- Pitch Workshop
- Speed Pitching
- Discussion and Drinks at a Local Bar or Restaurant
This event is free to attend. Join us for a fun evening! For more free startup events, visit https://FI.co/events.
Related EventsMore events
- Ryan Micheletti, Jonathan Greechan
- Online Event
- Various Times