To participate in all of the networking components of this event, you must join using a Desktop or Laptop with Chrome or Firefox.
It is not required, but attendees are encouraged to first review the resources at http://fi.co/madlibs.
Anyone that attends has an opportunity to get feedback, but we plan to feature one or two pitches to the entire audience for feedback at the beginning of the event. If you are interested in being considered, then please complete this form: https://bit.ly/startup-pitch-practice
Meet the Mentors:
Head of Accelerator Growth and the Co-Director of the Founder Institute in Denver. Diane is passionate about getting companies from 0 to 1 in the most cost efficient and effective way possible. Ayhan Issacs:
Head of Global Growth and the Co-Director of the Founder Institute in Dubai. Ayhan is a data-driven, process oriented & revenue obsessed growth marketer obsessed with helping founders build fundable companies.
Who should Attend?
- Anyone who has a an early-stage company or a startup idea
- Anyone who would like feedback on their idea or pitch
- Anyone that is interested in joining a new startup or looking for a co-founder
What is the Agenda?
- Short presentation on startup pitching
- Structured Networking and Feedback Session with startup mentors
Spectators are welcome!
Even if you don't want to pitch, you are invited to register, hear startup ideas, and watch how the experts analyze and critique new businesses.