Register below to get the login details
The Founder Institute is working diligently to stop the spread of COVID-19. Read about our Strategy
FREE ONLINE EVENT
- Start Date: Tue Jun 23, 2020
- Starts at: 01:00 PM
- Ends at: 02:30 PM
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone who is thinking about raising money for their startup
- Anyone that wants an understanding of fundraising for early-stage businesses and products
What are some of the Topics?
- The key metrics and pre-requisites for raising funding, and the anatomy of a "fundable" company
- How to make yourself more attractive to investors
- How to utilize online fundraising networks and platforms, like AngelList, Gust, Kickstarter, and Indiegogo.
- How to meet and work with different sources of capital, such as friends and family, angel investors, venture capitalists, government grants and loans, and more.
- and more...
For more information about the investors, accelerators, incubators, and tech events, see our list of Startup Resources.
Related EventsMore events
- Ryan Micheletti and Jonathan Greechan
- Various Times