Lead the future in your city by opening a Founder Institute chapter. Learn more here.
FREE ONLINE EVENT
Register below to get the login details
- Date: Mar 02, 2021
- Time: 06:00 pm - 07:30 pm
- Timezone: America/Chicago
Founder & Group President, HealthiPASS Inc
Founder and CEO, TrendSpider
Assistant Professor of Entrepreneurship, Stetson University
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone who is thinking about raising money for their startup
- Anyone that wants an understanding of fundraising for early stage businesses and products
What are some of the Topics?
- The key metrics and pre-requisites for raising funding, and the anatomy of a "fundable" company
- How to make yourself more attractive to investors
- How to utilize online fundraising networks and platforms, like AngelList, Gust, Kickstarter, and Indiegogo.
- How to meet and work with different sources of capital, such as friends and family, angel investors, venture capitalists, government grants and loans, and more.
- and more...
Related EventsMore events
August 16, 2022Register
- Teresa Densmore, John Moore, George Hristov, Allison Seabeck, and Kevin Kudra
- Global Accelerator Network (GAN), 1900 Grant St, Denver
- 05:00 PM
- Ryan Micheletti and Jonathan Greechan
- Various Times