2021 is the time to rebuild. Learn more here.
FREE ONLINE EVENT
Register below to get the login details
- Date: Mar 09, 2021
- Time: 12:00 pm - 01:00 pm
- Timezone: America/New York
Meet our Panelists:
- Abby Sugar, Founder & CEO of Play Out Apparel: Play Out offers clothing to help the LGBTQ+ community and Gen Z shop their authentic selves while supporting their values, to find and buy sexuality and gender-expression affirming apparel with ethical manufacturing, affordable price points, unique artistic designs, and an inclusive shopping experience. As a social good enterprise, Play Out donates 20% of net profits to LGBTQ+ and BLM nonprofit organizations.
- Mariana Valesquez, Founder & CEO of Branddu: Branddu offers a new way to buy merchandising, providing a marketplace as direct distributors that brings together several suppliers in one place, offering more than 12,000 different products, immediate quotes, inventory display and the ability to immediately design your products. Branddu also carries a specialized line for COVID-19 products allowing brands to be present in times of crises. They also support social impact companies, encouraging micro-entrepreneurs and artisans to sell through their platform, offering them easy payments to finance themselves.
- Laura Whitney Sniderman, Founder & CEO of Kinnd: Laura launched Kinnd seven months ago at the onset of COVID as a response to the growing epidemic of loneliness. Kinnd is a digital friend-making platform that positions generosity and reciprocity at the center of its friend-making methodology. Currently, Kinnd is a Facebook Group, soon to be app, that now has over 8000 members from 100 countries around the world. Laura has a Masters in Clinical and Counseling Psychology from Columbia University and is a 2X Founder having previously run an International Womxn's retreat company for 6 years.
- Kaylna Miletic: Founder & CEO of Chiefly. Chiefly helps tech leaders develop better leadership habits on the job daily. They do this by pairing human coaching with habit tracking software technology, enabling tech leaders the opportunity to lead by example by changing their behavior before asking the same from their teams. Chiefly helps tech leaders to be adaptable, resilient, productive and more effective in their roles.
Who should Attend?
- Anyone who is launching or thinking about launching a startup
- Women entrepreneurs with questions about starting and growing a technology business
- Anyone interested in learning more about the Founder Institute’s Global program
What is the Agenda?
- Short verbal pitch presentation by panelists
- Audience Q&A on best practices for scaling a successful startup and more
For more information about the investors, incubators, and tech events available in Abuja, see our list of Startup Resources.
Related EventsMore events
November 18, 2021Register
- 07:00 PM
- Ryan Micheletti and Jonathan Greechan
- Various Times