Startups are all about scaling.This event is hosted by the Founder Institute & Factor10, featuring Felix Staeritz and Falk Sonnenschmidt.
Building an MVP and creating enthusiasm for your USP among first customers is a great start,“From 1 to 1 Million” will show you how to gear your start up to scale exponentially.
In only one hour you will learn about the basic challenges that you and your team face when scaling and profitability need to go hand in hand.Do you have the right people on board, is your product or service set up for scaling and when is the right time to start this phase?We will provide you with a basic check list what you need to have in place before entering scaling. Come and join us for a fun session on scaling and growth!
Who should Attend?
- Anyone interested in entrepreneurship
- Anyone who is keen to learn from an inspiring, enlightening and authentic conversation
- Anyone who has an idea for a startup or an early-stage company but is unsure about what to do next
- Anyone interested in meeting fellow entrepreneurs starting a company
- Anyone interested in meeting Founder Institute Directors or Mentors
- Welcome and Socializing
- Introductory Talks by Ecosystem Organizations
- Panel Discussion with Representatives from Top Local Organizations
- Question and Answer Session
- Discussion and Drinks at a Local Bar or Restaurant
This event is free to attend. Join us for a fun evening! For more free startup events, visit https://FI.co/events.