While it is often the young Founder who makes the headlines in the Tech news, the startup roster is filled with dynamic Founders who started successful business ventures late in their careers. Join us for an engaging presentation by Bridges Insight Founder and Forbes Contributor, Kumar Mehta, Ph.D as he shares his wisdom on what differentiates a Founder's success at different stages of their careers and at different ages. Find out how age impacts Founders as they scale their businesses. This interactive, online event will impart valuable ideas, insight and actionable tips Founders can leverage for startup success... regardless of age.
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone who is considering launching a startup
- Founders that are concerned about how their age will impact the success of their startup
What are some of the Topics?
- How might investors view the age of the Founder when they are considering funding a startup
- How can age be leveraged as a positive differentiator regardless of what end of the age spectrum you are at
- Ageism in the startup space
- Pitching tips to tell your story at any age
- Success factors with age in mind
- and more...