Lead the future in your city by opening a Founder Institute chapter. Learn more here.
FREE ONLINE EVENT
Register below to get the login details
- Date: Feb 10, 2021
- Time: 08:30 pm - 11:00 pm
- Timezone: America/New_York
Learn more about the Founder Showcase at FounderShowcase.com.
About the Keynote Speaker: Jason Calacanis
Jason Calacanis is an entrepreneur, author, and angel investor in 250+ startups (including 7 "unicorns"). He is also is the host of the popular podcasts 'This Week in Startups' and 'All-In'. Named “arguably the world’s greatest angel investor” by The Twenty Minute VC, Jason was one of the first investors in companies like Uber, Robinhood, Wealthfront, Thumbtack, and Trello.
Jason is also the author of Angel: How to Invest in Technology Startups (Harper Collins, 2017), Founder & CEO of LAUNCH (including the LAUNCH Festival and the LAUNCH Incubator), Founder & CEO of Inside.com, and more - you can learn more about Jason at https://linktr.ee/calacanis.
Who Should Attend?
- Angel and early-stage investors looking to invest in startups
- Anyone interested in learning about innovative pre-seed startups
- Alumni, mentors, and friends of the Founder Institute
Interested in Pitching?
The Founder Showcase is a global seed-stage pitch event, and previous Founder Showcase companies have raised over $1.5 billion. Companies like Udemy, Relay Rides, Thumbtack, Kaggle, and more gave some of their first public pitches on our stage.
The application deadline for this event is Sunday, January 17th 2021. Anyone building a pre-seed technology company with less than $250,000 USD in funding is welcome to apply.
Start your application today at http://foundershowcase.com/apply.
Related EventsMore events
August 08, 2022Register
- Gore Bolton, Theresa Brassington, Lee Mac Ilwinen, and Lorraine Wiseman
- UofSC Columbia Technology Incubator, 1225 Laurel Street, Columbia
- 06:00 PM
- Ryan Micheletti and Jonathan Greechan
- Various Times