We know that Pittsburgh is full of entrepreneurial women and this event aims to bring women together and give you access to top female entrepreneurs and passionate women in business. They will share their 'why', their stories, challenges, successes, tips and answer your burning questions about entrepreneurship. Join us for a roundtable in this closed setting where we discuss being a female entrepreneur.
Who should Attend?
- Tonight it’s all about women in technology and entrepreneurship
- Anyone interested in entrepreneurship
- Anyone who is keen to learn from an inspiring, enlightening and authentic conversation
- Anyone who has an idea for a startup or an early-stage company but is unsure about what to do next
- Anyone interested in meeting fellow female entrepreneurs starting a company
- Anyone interested in meeting Founder Institute Mentors
What is the Agenda?
- Stories from female founders
- Q&A Panel
- Short Presentation on the Founder Institute
- Networking, Socializing, wine and appetizers!
For more female founder resources and to join a growing community of women in tech, visit our Female Founder Initiative.
[Business sketch photo from Shutterstock]