Columbia Square building - 8th floor. 111 SW Columbia
- Date: Nov 07, 2013
- Time: 08:30 pm - 11:00 pm
- Timezone: America/New York
Who should Attend?
- Anyone who has an idea for a startup or an early-stage company
- Anyone who would like feedback on their idea or pitch
- Anyone that is interested in joining a new startup or looking for a co-founder
What are some of the Topics?
- What are the components of good and bad startup ideas
- How to check the quality of your own idea
- What are the attributes of attractive markets
- How to validate your idea with users and customers
- and more...
What is the Agenda?
- Welcome and Socializing
- Introduction to the Founder Institute
- Expert Talks on Startup Ideas
- Question and Answer
- Idea Workshop
- Speed Idea Pitching
- Discussion and Drinks at a Local Bar or Restaurant
This event is free to attend. Join us for a fun evening! For more free startup events, visit http://fi.co/events.
- WEBINAR: Founder Institute Online Information Session: https://FI.co/infosession
About Mark Frohnmayer
Mark is the Founder Arcimoto - an alternative electric vehicle company based out of Eugene, Oregon. He graduated from UC Berkeley in 1996 with a degree in Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, and 11 years leading the development of advanced technology game development projects and the sale of GarageGames, he turned his entrepreneurial energy towards sustainable business development in Oregon. Mark currently serves on the Oregon Transportation Commission and as a Technical Advisory Member of the Oregon Innovation Council.
Related EventsMore events
- 10:00 AM
- Ryan Micheletti and Jonathan Greechan
- Various Times