If you have an idea for a startup and want honest feedback from experienced entrepreneurs, then join us for the Startup Ideation Bootcamp. In just three hours, this intensive workshop will help you improve your idea, come up with new ideas and even recruit potential co-founders. What are the components of a great idea? How do you know if you are working in an attractive market? How do you validate that your idea is great? What possible roadblocks could your idea face, and how do you overcome them?
Supported by Women in Technology Network
Join Women in Tech and female founders from all over the world to launch impactful technology startups.
It is not required, but to help you get the most out of this event, we’ve provided this Ideation Worksheet. You can fill out this worksheet and bring it to the Bootcamp, which will enable mentors to easily give feedback on your idea.
Who should Attend?
- Anyone who has an idea for a startup or an early-stage company
- Anyone who would like feedback on their idea or pitch
- Anyone that is interested in joining a new startup or looking for a co-founder
What are some of the Topics?
- What are the components of good and bad startup ideas
- How to check the quality of your own idea
- What are the attributes of attractive markets
- How to validate your idea with users and customers
- and more...
What is the Agenda?
- Welcome and Socializing
- Introduction to the Founder Institute
- Expert Talks on Startup Ideas
- Question and Answer
- Idea Workshop
- Speed Idea Pitching
- Discussion and Drinks at a Local Bar or Restaurant
This event is free to attend. Join us for a fun evening! For more free startup events, visit https://FI.co/events.
Venue - How to get to Bamhaus?
By car: Enter the ArcelorMittal site in Rue de la Cimenterie (L-1337). The gate will open automatically. After the gate keep very right and drive until the end of the road. Park your car next to the Bamhaus buildings.
By bus: Bus number 10 + 11. Get off the bus at Lycée Emile Metz at rue the Beggen. Position yourself so that you have the main building (old) of Lycée Emile Metz in front of you. Enter the Lycée site and go behind the main building. Cross the bridge and keep left. Walk 100m and you’ll be there.