Lead the future in your city by opening a Founder Institute chapter. Learn more here.
FREE ONLINE EVENT
Register below to get the login details
- Date: Aug 26, 2021
- Time: 01:00 pm - 04:00 pm
- Timezone: America/New York
The Breaking Boundaries Collaboration Challenge is an online pitch competition where selected winners will have an opportunity to collaborate with the VHA Innovation Ecosystem to advance your solution to the next stage of development. This challenge is an effort to foster collaboration between the public and private sectors to further advance healthcare resources provided to U.S. Veterans.
This event takes place on two days: August 26th and August 27th.
- The challenge pitches will take place on August 26th, Day 1 of this event on. Please register above to attend Day 1 and see Founders pitch LIVE!
- The winners will be announced on August 27th, Day 2 of this event. Please be sure to register to attend Day 2 at: https://fi.co/startupwebinar/7460
- The winners will also be invited to demo their progress at the VHA Innovation Experience (iEX) Conference in October 2021.
Meet the Finalists selected to pitch live:
- Session 1:
- Session 2:
Breaking Boundaries Event Agenda:
- To review the full agenda and featured speaker biographies, please visit the VHA IE Breaking Boundaries Collaboration Challenge event page.
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone interested in health and medical technologies and innovation
- Anyone interested in veteran-led companies and vet entrepreneurship
- Anyone who wants to see experts give feedback on founder pitches
- Anyone who wants to hear promising early-stage startups pitch live
Additional Partner Information:
Veterans Health Administration (VHA) Innovation Ecosystem (IE) in partnership with the Founder Institute and Innovators Network (iNET) are pleased to announce the launch of the Breaking Boundaries Challenge. The Challenge is part of an ongoing series of events leading up to VHA Innovation Experience (iEX) on October 27 and 28, 2021. Other pre-events prior to iEX will include panels on September 15, 2021 “Forging a Healthier Future: Post-Pandemic Care” and on October 13, 2021 “Breaking Boundaries: Using Innovation to Advance Health Equity.
Related EventsMore events
July 01, 2022Register
- 10:00 AM
- Ryan Micheletti and Jonathan Greechan
- Various Times