- Start Date: Tue Aug 01, 2017
- Starts at: 05:30 PM
- Ends at: 08:30 PM
Co Founder & VP R&D, IRYStec
Founder & CEO, Mnubo
Sergio A. Escobar
Director, Montreal Chapter
Who should Attend?
- Early to Late-Stage startups in the IoT & AR / VR space
- Anyone who has an idea for a startup or an early-stage company and has interest or focus in the IoT & AR / VR space
- Anyone who would like feedback on their idea or pitch in the IoT & AR / VR space
- Anyone that is interested in joining a new startup or looking for a co-founder in the IoT & AR / VR space
What are some of the Topics?
- What are the leading trends in IoT & AR / VR
- How can I improve my startup
- How is the SAP Startup Focus program helping startups scale in the enterprise
- Feedback on the latest startups in the IoT / AR & VR space
- and more...
What is the Agenda?
- Welcome and Socializing
- Introduction to the Founder Institute and the SAP Startup Focus Progam
- Expert Panel Discussion on Augmented Reality & IoT
- Deep Dive on Bringing Success in The Enterprise to Startups
- Pitch Competition
- Pitch Awards
- Networking Wine Reception with Hors d'oeuvres
This event is free to attend. Join us for a fun evening of pitching and learning! For more free startup events, visit http://FI.co/events.
The global SAP Startup Focus program helps promising startups in the Big Data, predictive and real-time analytics, AI & Machine Learning space develop new applications on the SAP Technology computing platform and accelerate market traction. Learn more about the SAP Startup Focus Program at http://www.startupfocus.saphana.com/
Related EventsMore events
- Matiullah Rahmaty
- Sufi Restaurant & Gallery , House # 20,1st Street Taimani/ Qalayee fatullah , Kabul
- 09:30 AM
- Online info session, register at http://bit.ly/FIvirtualinfosession , ,
- 05:30 PM
- Clint Carlos, Anton Polishko, Alicia Green
- Galvanize , 515 East Grant Street , Phoenix
- 06:00 PM