Lead the future in your city by opening a Founder Institute chapter. Learn more here.
FREE ONLINE EVENT
Register below to get the login details
- Date: Apr 15, 2020
- Time: 09:00 PM - 10:00 PM
- Timezone: America/New York
- Anyone who is thinking about raising money for their startup
- Anyone that wants an understanding of fundraising for early stage businesses and products
What are some of the Topics?
- The key metrics and pre-requisites for raising funding, and the anatomy of a "fundable" company
- How to make yourself more attractive to investors
- How to utilize online fundraising networks and platforms, like AngelList, Gust, Kickstarter, and Indiegogo.
- How to meet and work with different sources of capital, such as friends and family, angel investors, venture capitalists, government grants and loans, and more.
If you can't make this event, check out our other online startup events.
Related EventsMore events
- Ryan Micheletti and Jonathan Greechan
- Various Times