We stand beside those protesting for positive change, fairness, compassion, and opportunity for all. #BLM
The Thinking Hut
- Start Date: Tue May 21, 2019
- Starts at: 06:30 PM
- Ends at: 09:00 PM
Fund Manager / Investor, NBI Investors
Analyst, Golden Egg Check
CEO & Founder, Peerby
Operational Director, The Next Women
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone who is thinking about raising money for their idea or business
- Anyone that wants an understanding of fundraising for early stage businesses and products
What are some of the Topics?
- The key metrics and pre-requisites for raising funding, and the anatomy of a "fundable" company
- How to make yourself more attractive to investors
- How to utilize online fundraising networks and platforms, like AngelList, Gust, Kickstarter, and Indiegogo.
- How to meet and work with different sources of capital, such as friends and family, angel investors, venture capitalists, government grants and loans, and more.
- and more...
What is the Agenda?
- 18.30 - Welcome and Socializing (please bring cash for food & drinks!)
- 19.00 - Talks from Entrepreneurs who have raised capital, and Investors who fund startups
- 20.00 - Question and Answer
- 20.15 - Introduction to the Founder Institute
- 20.30 - Networking with drinks (please bring cash!) in The Thinking Hut
This event is free to attend. Join us for a fun evening! For more free startup events, visit https://FI.co/events.
Related EventsMore events
- Ryan Micheletti and Jonathan Greechan
- Various Times