The Pool Toledo
- Start Date: Tue Feb 26, 2019
- Starts at: 06:30 PM
- Ends at: 09:00 PM
Country Manager, Wayra
Co-Founder & Co CEO, Troquer
, ThePool - Club de Emprendedores
Rafael De Haro
Co-Founder & Managing Partner, VARIV Capital
Yelena Ioffe Cuevas
Fund Manager, Soldiers Field Angels
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone who is thinking about raising money for their idea or business
- Anyone that wants an understanding of fundraising for early stage businesses and products
What are some of the Topics?
- The key metrics and pre-requisites for raising funding, and the anatomy of a "fundable" company
- How to make yourself more attractive to investors
- How to utilize online fundraising networks and platforms, like AngelList, Gust, Kickstarter, and Indiegogo.
- How to meet and work with different sources of capital, such as friends and family, angel investors, venture capitalists, government grants and loans, and more.
- and more...
What is the Agenda?
- Welcome and Socializing
- Talks from Entrepreneurs who have raised capital, and Investors who fund startups
- Question and Answer
- Introduction to the Founder Institute
- Discussion and Drinks at a Local Bar or Restaurant
This event is free to attend. Join us for a fun evening! For more free startup events, visit https://FI.co/events.
Eventos RelacionadosMás eventos
March 05, 2019Registrarse
- Ricardo Michel Reyes, Adan Ramos, Santiago Sanchez, Luis Lopez, Pablo Estevez, Roberto Coste, Bruno Ramos, Adolfo Ferrer
- The Pool Toledo, Toledo 39, Mexico City
- 06:30 PM
- Ryan Micheletti, Jonathan Greechan
- Online Event
- Various Times
March 21, 2019Registrarse
- Santiago Lamas, David Dana, Adan Ramos, Guillermo Villegas
- Homework (Monumento Revolución), De La República #9, Tabacalera,, Ciudad de México,
- 06:30 PM