Join us in Warsaw this Spring for the launch of the first-ever Poland Founder Institute.
Sunday, March 17th is the Final Application Deadline for the Spring 2013 Warsaw Founder Institute. If you or someone you know could benefit from expert training and feedback to launch a technology startup in Warsaw, then click here to apply today.
Through the Founder Institute's part-time, four month program, existing and prospective founders can launch their dream company with expert training, feedback, and support from experienced startup CEOs - while not being required to quit their day job. Our unique Graduate Liquidity Pool also enables graduates and mentors to share in the equity upside of each class, creating strong teamwork-based startup ecosystems where great companies can flourish. In less than four years of operation, the Founder Institute has helped launch over 675 companies across 39 cities and five continents, and we are excited to launch our first batch of startups in Poland.
The Warsaw Chapter will take place on Monday evenings from February 18th to June 3rd, and be led by local leaders Agnieszka Oleszczuk – Widawska (co-founder of Evenea), Anita Kijanka (owner of Com Creation), and Paweł Widawski (Coordinator of the New Technology Law Center at Warsaw University).
Helping our founders in Warsaw with critical feedback and guidance are;
- Adam Hościło, Co-founder, Twisted Logic
- Arkadiusz Hajduk, CEO, Huge Thing
- Edi Pyrek, Consultant
- Ela Madej, Co-Founder , Applicake, Base CRM, R&U
- Filip Miłoszewski, Co-founder, Board Member, Listonic
- Jakub Domeracki, CEO, Idea Box S.A.
- Jan Zając, CEO, Sotrender
- Maciej Maciejowski, CEO, MoonSpace
- Marcin Chwalik, Co-founder, Ceneo.p
- Michał Sadowski, CEO, Brand24
- Michał Jaskólski, VP, R&D Director, Grupa Nokaut S.A.
- Paweł Fornalski, CEO, IAI S.A.
- and many more to be announced
The program is open to existing and prospective technology founders of all kinds - with or without an idea, young or old, and with a full-time job or unemployed.