The Founder Institute has turned 10! See our 10 Year Impact Report
- Start Date: Wed Feb 12, 2020
- Starts at: 07:00 PM
- Ends at: 09:30 PM
Advisor | Coach | Speaker, Dirk Lehmann & Partners
It is not required, but to help you get the most out of this event, we’ve provided this Pitch Worksheet
Who Should Attend the Pitch Bootcamp?
- Anyone who needs practice and expert advice on pitching
- Anyone who has an idea for a startup or an early-stage company
- Anyone that is interested in joining a new startup or looking for a co-founder
What are some of the Topics?
- What are the components of a great startup pitch
- How do you pitch complex concepts in a simple way
- What are some mistakes to avoid when pitching
- How do you know when you pitch is good enough
- and more...
What is the Agenda?
- Introduction to the Founder Institute
- Expert Talks on How to Pitch Your Business
- Pitch Workshop
- Speed Pitching
- Conclusion and Networking
Related EventsMore events
February 24, 2020Register
- Tobias Wittich
- The Place, Charlottenstraße 2, Berlin – Kreuzberg
- 06:00 PM
- Ryan Micheletti and Jonathan Greechan
- Online Event
- Various Times