2021 is the time to rebuild. Learn more here.
Via Cerva, 25
Via Cerva, 25
- Date: Mar 08, 2018
- Time: 10:00 pm - 12:00 am
- Timezone: America/New York
journalist, founder of StartupBusiness
Partner, P101 Ventures
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone who is thinking about raising money for their idea or business
- Anyone that wants an understanding of fundraising for early stage businesses and products
What are some of the Topics?
- The key metrics and pre-requisites for raising funding, and the anatomy of a "fundable" company
- How to make yourself more attractive to investors
- How to utilize online fundraising networks and platforms, like AngelList, Gust, Kickstarter, and Indiegogo.
- How to meet and work with different sources of capital, such as friends and family, angel investors, venture capitalists, government grants and loans, and more.
- and more...
What is the Agenda?
- Welcome and Socializing
- Talks from Entrepreneurs who have raised capital, and Investors who fund startups
- Question and Answer
- Introduction to the Founder Institute
- Discussion and Drinks at a Local Bar or Restaurant
This event is free to attend. Join us for a fun evening! For more free startup events, visit https://FI.co/events.
Related EventsMore events
August 18, 2021Register
- 05:00 PM
- Ryan Micheletti and Jonathan Greechan
- Various Times