1411 4th Avenue 14th Floor
- Start Date: Wed Dec 05, 2018
- Starts at: 06:30 PM
- Ends at: 09:00 PM
Managing Director, Kabuki Strategy
Director, FI Seattle
It is not required, but if you would like to pitch and get feedback please prepare some materials by completing this Office Hours Worksheet and bringing it to the event. Those who don't participate can still watch and learn from the public feedback, and there will also be an open Q&A session with the Mentors.
Who should Attend?
- Anyone who wants feedback from leading local CEOs
- Anyone who has an idea for a startup or an early-stage company
- Anyone who wants to learn about entrepreneurship
What is the Agenda?
- Welcome and Socializing
- Introduction to the Founder Institute
- Public Office Hours with Seattle CEOs
- Group Q&A Session
- Discussion and Drinks
Related EventsMore events
- Henrique Fuschini Favaro, Marco Antônio Linhares, Thiago Mac Knight, Renato Hilkner, Pâmela Ponce, Pedro Sousa, José Rubens Urbini Jr, Érico Pastana
- Venture Hub, Rua Alfredo da Costa Figo, 736, Fazenda Santa Cândida, Campinas
- 06:30 PM
- Ryan Micheletti, Jonathan Greechan
- Online Event
- Various Times