The Founder Institute is looking for startup advisors and leaders near you. Learn more
- Start Date: Wed Apr 01, 2020
- Starts at: 06:00 PM
- Ends at: 09:00 PM
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone who is thinking about raising money for their startup
- Anyone that wants an understanding of fundraising for early stage businesses and products
What are some of the Topics?
- The key metrics and pre-requisites for raising funding, and the anatomy of a "fundable" company
- How to make yourself more attractive to investors
- How to utilize online fundraising networks and platforms, like AngelList, Gust, Kickstarter, and Indiegogo.
- How to meet and work with different sources of capital, such as friends and family, angel investors, venture capitalists, government grants and loans, and more.
- and more...
What is the Agenda?
- Welcome and Socializing
- Talks from Entrepreneurs who have raised capital, and Investors who fund startups
- Question and Answer
- Introduction to the Founder Institute
- Discussion and Networking
Related EventsMore events
April 29, 2020Register
- Cospot Office & Coworking, Zachodnia 70, Łódź
- 06:00 PM
- Ryan Micheletti and Jonathan Greechan
- Online Event
- Various Times