To register and get access to this event visit http://bit.ly/space-webinar
- Start Date: Tue Jun 20, 2017
- Starts at: 10:00 AM
- Ends at: 11:00 AM
How to Participate?
This is a live and interactive online event. To RSVP, visit https://app.webinarjam.net/live/24710/8c1a1caf60/-1/
About the Speakers
Dr. Bob Richards
Dr. Robert (Bob) Richards is a space entrepreneur and futurist. He is a Co-Founder of the International Space University, Singularity University, SEDS, the Space Generation Foundation and Moon Express, Inc. a space transportation and lunar resources company located at Cape Canaveral, where he currently serves as President and CEO. Bob chairs the Space Commerce Committee of the Commercial Spaceflight Federation, serves on the board of the Space Foundation, and is a member of the International Institute of Space Law. As Director of the Optech Space Division from 2002-2009, Bob led the company's technology into orbit in 2004 and to the surface of Mars in 2007 aboard the NASA Phoenix Lander, making the first discovery of falling Martian snow. Bob is also an evangelist of the "NewSpace" movement and has been a catalyst for a number of commercial space ventures.
Adeo Ressi is the Founder & CEO of the Founder Institute, the world's largest startup accelerator and entrepreneur training program. In addition, Adeo started TheFunded.com, an exclusive community for entrepreneurs to rate and review venture capitalists. The Institute is the eighth start-up that Adeo has founded or built, four of which were acquired and three of which are still operating. Adeo is regarded as a worldwide expert on early-stage startups and venture capital, with numerous appearances in The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, Wired Magazine, NBC News, ABC News, BusinessWeek, Fortune, Forbes, Time Magazine, Entrepreneur, CNN, and more.
What are the topics?
- The various business opportunities where entrepreneurs can start space-related companies. What are the various space challenges that require innovation, and where should entrepreneurs focus?
- The unique challenges inherent in space related businesses. What are the roadblocks, and how can entrepreneurs position themselves to overcome them?
- How to navigate the funding landscape for space related companies. What options are available for space entrepreneurs, and how does one get started?
For more free startup events, visit http://FI.co/events.
Related EventsMore events
- Benjamin Chong
- Cargo Bar , 52 – 60 The Promenade , Sydney
- 05:30 PM
- Adnan Faisal
- WECREATE Centre , Offices 1-5, 2nd Floor, Select 1 Plaza , Islamabad
- 06:30 PM
- Simon Arvidsson, Florin Lungu
- SEB , Östra Hamngatan 24 , Göteborg
- 06:30 PM