If you have a startup or startup idea and would like to get feedback and guidance from top local entrepreneurs, then join this exclusive and public "Startup Workshop" event. At the event, attendees will have the opportunity to pitch expert CEO mentors and ask them questions about their business strategy, key decisions, next steps, and more. Don't miss this opportunity to learn how experienced entrepreneurs would tackle the problems you or others are facing.
It is not required, but if you would like to pitch and get feedback please prepare some materials by completing this Workshop Worksheet and bringing it to the event. Those who don't participate can still watch and learn from the public feedback, and there will also be an open Q&A session with the Mentors.
Who should Attend?
- Anyone who wants feedback from leading local CEOs
- Anyone who has an idea for a startup or an early-stage company
- Anyone who wants to learn about entrepreneurship
What is the Agenda?
- Welcome and Socializing
- Introduction to the Founder Institute
- Public Feedback from Top CEOs
- Group Q&A Session