The Port Workspaces - Jack London Square at 101 Broadway
- Start Date: Wed Jul 11, 2018
- Starts at: 06:30 PM
- Ends at: 09:00 PM
Founder, Global Cooking Collaborative and Cooking Together
Founder & CEO, Seadog.ai
Founder & CEO, LitLab
Co-Founder and Managing Partner, Gateway Incubator
President & CEO, Brightsity
, Venture and Collaboration Designer
Who should Attend?
- Anyone who dreams of launching their own company
- Any founder who wants to solve important problems
What are some of the Topics?
- What to consider before starting an impactful company
- What steps to take to make early progress, quickly and cheaply
- What are the first steps in the entrepreneurial journey
- and more...
What is the Agenda?
- Welcome and Socializing
- Introduction to the Founder Institute
- Talks on Founding an Impactful Company, Recruiting Talent, and Building Products
- Question and Answer
- Discussion and Drinks at a Local Bar or Restaurant
This event is free to attend. Join us for a fun evening! For more free startup events, visit https://FI.co/events.
[Photo from Shutterstock]
Related EventsMore events
September 24, 2018Register
- Duane Conners
- Thin Man Brewery, 492 Elmwood Ave, , Buffalo,
- 06:30 PM
- Ryan Micheletti, Jonathan Greechan
- Online Event
- Various Times