- Start Date: Thu Mar 01, 2018
- Starts at: 08:30 PM
- Ends at: 09:30 PM
CEO, Touco Direct
This is an online event. To register, visit http://bit.ly/FIvirtualinfosession.
About the Host: Jonathan Greechan
Jonathan Greechan is the Co-Founder and Head of Marketing at the Founder Institute, the world's premier idea-stage accelerator with over 2000 graduate companies across 120+ cities and 6 continents. Jonathan is also the Executive Producer of the Founder Showcase, a leading Silicon Valley startup conference; and a Partner of TheFunded.com, the first website for startup founders to rate and review venture capitalists. Prior, Jonathan was a Product Manager at RealNetworks (RNWK), a company he joined after its acquisition of Game Trust; an online gaming startup that raised $20M+ in venture capital where he built and led marketing and content. In his career, Jonathan has advised hundreds of technology startups on marketing, PR, and growth.
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone who has an idea for a startup or an early-stage company
- Anyone that is interested in joining a new startup or looking for a co-founder
- Anyone interested in learning about the Founder Institute program
What is the Agenda?
- Introduction to the Founder Institute Presentation
- Question and Answer Session with the Audience
For more free startup events, visit https://FI.co/events.
Related EventsMore events
- Tobias Wittich
- The Place, Charlottenstraße 2, Berlin – Kreuzberg
- 06:00 PM
- Ryan Micheletti, Jonathan Greechan
- Online Event
- Various Times
- Sergio A. Escobar, Ulrich Soeffing, Sebastien Roy, Claude Théoret
- Separate registration required, RSVP at,
- 06:30 PM