525 NW 1st Ave
- Start Date: Tue Oct 13, 2015
- Starts at: 06:30 PM
- Ends at: 09:00 PM
Principal, StartupBiz.com LLC
Do you want to start your own technology company, but don't know where to get started? You are not alone. Every day millions of people go to jobs they don't enjoy, but few do something about it. This is your opportunity to get the most value from your ideas, and your potential.
We will have CEO/Mentor and Community Leader Mike O'Donnell moderating the session with amazing local startups and entrepreneurs. Do not miss your opportunity to get feedback straight from the horse's mouth. Do you have what it takes to pitch in real time? Are you ready to make the leap?
Who should Attend?
- Anyone who has an idea for a startup or an early-stage company
- Anyone who would like feedback on their idea or pitch
- Anyone that is interested in joining a new startup or looking for a co-founder
What are some of the Topics?
- What are the components of good and bad startup ideas
- How to check the quality of your own idea
- What are the attributes of attractive markets
- How to validate your idea with users and customers
- and more...
What is the Agenda?
- Welcome and Socializing
- Introduction to the Founder Institute
- Expert Talks on Startup Ideas
- Question and Answer
- Idea Workshop
- Speed Idea Pitching
- Discussion and Drinks at a Local Bar or Restaurant
This event is free to attend. Join us for a fun evening! For more free startup events, visit http://FI.co/events.
Related EventsMore events
- Padraig Walsh, Alexander Chan, Raymond Yip
- YoofHex, 15/F, East Exchange Tower (PCCW), 38-40 Leighton Road, Hong Kong Island
- 06:30 PM
- Ryan Micheletti, Jonathan Greechan
- Online Event
- Various Times