1415 Park Ave W
- Start Date: Wed May 16, 2018
- Starts at: 06:00 PM
- Ends at: 09:00 PM
Board Member, CPIA
Analyst, Colorado Office of Economic Development and International Trade
CTO, On3 Software
It is not required, but if you would like to pitch and get feedback please prepare some materials by completing this Office Hours Worksheet and bringing it to the event. Those who don't participate can still watch and learn from the public feedback, and there will also be an open Q&A session with the Mentors.
Who should Attend?
- Anyone who wants feedback from leading local CEOs
- Anyone who has an idea for a startup or an early-stage company
- Anyone who wants to learn about entrepreneurship
What is the Agenda?
- Welcome and Socializing
- Introduction to the Founder Institute
- Presentation by OEDIT Advanced Industries
- Group Q&A Session
- Discussion and Drinks
Related EventsMore events
- Online info session, register at http://FI.co/infosession , ,
- 09:30 AM