Join us this Spring and launch a company with the Tampa Founder Institute!
This Sunday, March 3rd is the Final Application Deadline for the Spring 2013 Tampa Founder Institute. If you or someone you know could benefit from expert training and feedback to launch a technology startup in Tampa, then click here to apply today.
Through the Founder Institute's part-time, four month program, existing and prospective founders can launch their dream company with expert training, feedback, and support from experienced startup CEOs - while not being required to quit their day job. Our unique Graduate Liquidity Pool also enables graduates and mentors to share in the equity upside of each class, creating strong teamwork-based startup ecosystems where great companies can flourish. In less than four years of operation, the Founder Institute has helped launch over 750 companies across 40 cities and five continents, and we are excited to continue helping entrepreneurs launch startups in Tampa.
Leading the Founder Institute’s efforts in Tampa are Michael O’Donnell, a tech entrepreneur, angel
investor and startup mentor, and John Spence, an author, professional workshop facilitator, and one of the Top One Hundred Business Thought Leaders in America.
Helping our founders in Tampa with critical feedback and guidance are;
- Agapitus (Augi) Lye, Founder & CEO, Trendy Entertainment
- Brent Britton, Chair, GrayRobinson/Gazelle Lab
- Bruce Bennett, CEO, Mad Mobile
- Dave Parker, Owner, DKParker, LLC
- David Whitney, Director, Investment Banking , Duncan-Williams
- Geoff Wilson, Co-Founder & President/CEO, 352 Media
- Gary Gaessler, VP Sales & Marketing, Cloud Elements
- John Morrow, President, Morrow Consultants, LLC
- Marc Blumenthal, CEO, Intelladon
- Mark Swanson, Co-Founder & CEO, Telovations
- Peter Quintas, Co-Founder & CTO, Nomi
- Steve Tingiris, Founder, Enthusem
- Travis Milks, Vice President, Stonehenge Capital Company
- And many more to be announced.
The program is open to existing and prospective technology founders of all kinds - with or without an idea, young or old, and with a full-time job or unemployed.
We hope you will join us in Tampa and launch a company in 2013.