Av. Madre Benvenuta, 2037 Itacorubí
- Start Date: Thu Aug 15, 2019
- Starts at: 06:30 PM
- Ends at: 09:00 PM
Bruno Dequech Ceschin
Co-founder & CFO, Jupter, FI BR
Parner, Astella Investimentos
President, TransUnion Brazil
The Start Local Go Global Program is a 3.5 month acceleration program where pre-seed funding entrepreneurs and early stage teams are supported to build an enduring company by establishing a critical support network of local and global startup experts that are invested in their success, and providing a structured and challenging business-building process that has helped our alumni raise over $800M. The program, which is a partnership between Founder Institute and JUPTER, also counts with several international affiliations that will act as resources & globalization opportunities for founders that participate in the program.
All Start Local Go Global ecosystem events & program sessions (including all talks, presentations, assignments & deliveries) will be in English without translation. The program is adequated to individuals who have at least a fluent grasp of the English language and are looking to improve to full business proficiency. Individuals with full English proficiency will have a natural advantage in the program and corresponding benefits.
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone who is thinking about raising money for their idea or business
- Anyone that wants an understanding of fundraising for early stage businesses and products
What are some of the Topics?
- The key metrics and pre-requisites for raising funding, and the anatomy of a "fundable" company
- How to make yourself more attractive to investors
- How to utilize online fundraising networks and platforms, like AngelList, Gust, Kickstarter, and Indiegogo.
- How to meet and work with different sources of capital, such as friends and family, angel investors, venture capitalists, government grants and loans, and more.
- and more...
What is the Agenda?
- Welcome and Socializing
- Talks from Entrepreneurs who have raised capital, and Investors who fund startups
- Question and Answer
- Introduction to the Founder Institute
- Discussion and Networking
This event is free to attend. Join us for a fun evening! For more free startup events, visit https://FI.co/events.
For information about the investors, incubators, and tech events available in Florianopolis, visit: https://fi.co/startup-resources.
Eventos RelacionadosMais eventos
- Ryan Micheletti, Jonathan Greechan
- Online Event
- Various Times