575 Market St San Francisco Market Center
- Start Date: Tue Sep 10, 2019
- Starts at: 06:00 PM
- Ends at: 09:00 PM
President, Spark Plug Labs
Associate, Scrum Ventures
Business Development, The Arcview Group
Head of Marketing Strategy and Innovation, Esurance
Who should Attend?
- Anyone who dreams of launching their own company
- Any founder who wants to solve important problems (https://fi.co/good)
What are some of the Topics?
- What to consider before starting an impactful company
- What steps to take to make early progress, quickly and cheaply
- What are the first steps in the entrepreneurial journey
- and more...
What is the Agenda?
- Welcome and Socializing
- Introduction to the Founder Institute
- Talks on Founding an Impactful Company, Recruiting Talent, and Building Products
- Question and Answer
- Discussion and Drinks at a Local Bar or Restaurant
This event is free to attend. Join us for a fun evening! For more free startup events, visit https://FI.co/events.
For more information about the investors, incubators, and tech events available in San Francisco, see our list of Startup Resources in San Francisco.
[Photo from Shutterstock]
Related EventsMore events
- Felipe Wasserman, Edson Ferro, and Marcos Olmos
- Distrito AdTech, R. Estados Unidos, 1570, Sao Paulo
- 07:00 PM
- Ryan Micheletti and Jonathan Greechan
- Online Event
- Various Times