FREE ONLINE EVENT
Register below to get the login details
- Date: Jan 19, 2022
- Time: 01:00 pm - 02:00 pm
- Timezone: America/New_York
Meet the Speakers:
- Roxette Miranda based in Miami, Florida is a shared space expert having and Managing Director at the Lab, Miami who has also worked with WUN and Yardi Systems to provide software and IT technology to Coworking spaces. Currently working with several developers across the US and Canada, Roxette serves as a consultant helping developers get the most out their mixed use properties by incorporating collaborative workspaces. Roxette is working continuously to help her startup ecosystem by serving as the Director of the Founder Institute Florida accelerator program, the Managing Director at The Lab Miami co-working spaces and partnering with 305 Works to bring new coworking spaces to Wynwood, a thriving Miami based neighborhood, that has long been referred to as Little San Juan.
- Harold Hughes, based in Austin, Texas is the visionary and team captain behind Bandwagon, also known as the Founder & CEO. Bandwagon is a fan identity and attendee analytics company that helps event organizers increase revenues, improve marketing efficacy, and eliminate ticketing fraud by focusing on which fans are actually in the venue on the day of the event regardless of where fans choose to buy their tickets. With an MBA and multiple Bachelor's degrees from Clemson University (in addition to currently pursuing a Graduate Certificate in Innovation & Entrepreneurship from Stanford University), Harold has the knowledge, insight, and experience to help event platform clients better understand and act upon the available data about their fans to create the ultimate fan experience. Harold is a Founder Institute graduate (and Mentor) and often dedicates his time to mentoring early-stage startups led by Black founders.
Sneha Lundia Agrawal based in Sunnyvale, California is a Software Engineer turned Creative Marketing Strategist and Founder & CEO of "Step2Growth". Sneha's passion for marketing and enthusiasm to enable startups achieve their marketing goals affordably is what gave rise to Step2Growth. Step2Growth’s mission is to help startups reach self-sufficiency for all their marketing needs by guiding and assisting early-stage startups achieve greater growth through innovative marketing programs. Her technical foundations along with her deep business proficiency enable her to uniquely visualize and realize the synergy between changing technological trends and their impact on business. Sneha has also worked with multiple startups in Silicon Valley as a mentor at leading accelerators like Founder Institute, CMU Swartz Center for Entrepreneurship, and an advisor at Loyal VC helping founders build a strong marketing foundation that leads to measurable and extraordinary results.
What is the Agenda?
- CEO Panel Discussion
- Open Question and Answer Session
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone interested in entrepreneurship
- Anyone who is keen to learn from an inspiring, enlightening and authentic conversation
- Anyone who has an idea for a startup or an early-stage company
- Anyone who has been working tirelessly to bring their product to the marketplace
For more information about the investors, incubators, and tech events available in Washington DC, see our list of Startup Resources.
Related EventsMore events
September 22, 2022Register
- 01:00 PM
- Ryan Micheletti and Jonathan Greechan
- Various Times