The Founder Institute, the World's Largest Startup Accelerator, is in the final stage of testing for the opening of its newest chapter in Hyderabad for the Spring of 2014.
The testing phase ends 2016-06-18, so if you'd like to help bring this great program to Hyderabad, please fill out this form today and then spread the word.
In the Founder Institute's four-month, part-time program, promising entrepreneurs “learn by doing” and launch a company through structured training courses, practical business-building assignments, and expert feedback from a large network of business mentors. Plus, aspiring founders are not required to quit their day job to participate, so they can begin building a business around their ideas without putting their livelihood at risk.
Based in Silicon Valley and with chapters across 150 cities and 60 countries, the Founder Institute has helped launch over 2,000 companies, which have created over 20,000 new jobs. The company's mission is to “Globalize Silicon Valley” and create sustainable startup ecosystems that will create one million new jobs worldwide.
In order to complete the testing phase in Hyderabad, the Founder Institute is hosting free startup events this week;
Other successful entrepreneurs who have signed on to mentor founders in the program include:
- Abhishek Srivastava: Investment Professional, Ventureast Tenet
- Ajay Jain: Chief Innovation Officer, Gray Matters India
- Ajay Kolla: Founder & CEO, Wisdomjobs.com
- Bipin Pendyala: Founder & MD , SuVitas Holistic Healthcare
- Chaitanya C
- Dileep Mangsuli: CEO, GE Technology Center
- Hersh Haladker: Founder, instillmotion consulting pvt. ltd.
- J Ramachandran: CEO , Gramener
- Jeetendra Joshi: CMO, martjack Enterprises
- Krishna Lakamsani: Chairman, Lakamsani Group
- Krishna Tammireddy: CSO ( Chief Sales Officer ), JunoTele
- Madhu Avalur: Founder & CEO, Angaros Group
- Murali Bukkapatnam: CEO & Managing Director, GetdomesticHelp.com
- Murali Kakarla: Founder & CEO, Innobox
- Naidu Darapaneni: Founder & C.E.O, Versant Online Solutions (MeraEvents)
- Naveen Gattu: Co-Founder & COO, Gramener
- Percy Italia: Founder & Partner, Italia & Associates
- Pradeep Mittal: Executive Chairman
- Prasad Ikkurthy: Director, Navlok Ventures
- Prasad Vanga: Founder & Chief Accelerator, Anthill Ventures
- Prasanna Boni: Co-founder COO, Edutor Technologies
- Raju Vanapala: Founder & CEO, LearnSocial.com
- Rakesh Bhatia: Mentor / Investor
- Ramesh Rao: Partner, Aquila Partners LLC
- Raviprasad Pisupati: Co-founder and Managing Partner
- Rimpal Chawla: Founder & CEO
- Ripul Kumar: CEO, Kern UX
- Sachin Tummala: Managing Director, Corpus Group
- Safir Adeni: Managing Partner, Ineda Venture Group
- Sanjay Jesrani: Founder & CEO, Go North Ventures
- Santha John: Founder Director, CoachLife
- Satish Madhira: CEO, ZeMoSo Labs
- Sharat Chandra K: CEO, Butterfly Fields
- Sreedhar Peddineni: Co-founder and Vice President of Engineering, Gainsight
- Sri Peddu: Managing Director, Powerhouse Ventures
- Srini Chandupatla: Co-Founder & COO, Manjeera Digital Systems
- Syama Peela: Director & Partner , Evoke Technologies
- Tom Thomas: COO, IIIT-H Foundation
- Viiveck Verma: Cofounder, Anaptyxi People Consult Pvt. Ltd.
- Vijay Gummadi: Founder & CEO, CarZ
- Vijay Chandrasekaran: Product Architect, Zemoso Technologies Pvt Ltd
- Vineel Nalla: Vineel Nalla, NBOS Technologies
- Yalla Veera Prakash: Director, Wooqer
- And many more to be announced.
(Hyderabad photo by Shutterstock)