In the Founder Institute's four-month, part-time program, promising startup entrepreneurs participate in weekly training and feedback sessions that are led by Founder Institute Mentors.
Our Mentors provide the passion, experience, and support that helps our Founders launch meaningful and enduring companies.
Rather than bringing in consultants and academics who teach theory, we bring in experienced Founders and CEOs to give our companies the most relevant and valuable advice. In a confidential setting, they share horror stories, best practices, and realistic feedback to help our Founders avoid "rookie mistakes" and be successful.
In the upcoming Sydney Spring 2016 Semester, we have secured a truly exceptional roster of Founder Institute Mentors, including many from out of town.
See the full list below;
- Adeline Chu: Mentor & Advisor
- Alan Jones: Chief Growth Hacker, BlueChilli
- Alli Baker: CEO, Workible
- Anne Moore: CEO, Plando
- Anselm Waterfield: Partner, AGT Group
- Ben Pecotich: Managing Director / Principal Designer & Consultant, Dynamic4
- Benjamin Chong: Partner, Right Click Capital
- Brian Menzies: VP, Commercial Development, Vast Solar
- Christian Magel: Founder & CMO, amaysim Australia
- Debra Taylor: Commercial Director, IDats
- Emily Yue: Co-founder, Expert360
- Garry Visontay: General Partner, Sydney Seed Fund
- James Chin Moody: CEO, Sendle
- James Taylor: VP APAC, Yieldify
- Katryna Dow: CEO, Meeco
- Kurt Falkenstein: Founder, General Standards
- Leon Spencer: Senior Journalist, ARN
- Mandeep Sodhi: CEO, HashChing
- Matt Taylor: CMO, HelloFresh
- Mike Nicholls: Director, Intellectual Ventures
- Neil Roodyn: Director, nsquared solutions
- Paul Wenck: Managing Director, BCSG Australia
- Pete Cooper: Founder, The Start Society
- Rachel White: CFO, Verde Group
- Rayn Ong: Director, Ong Heng Investments
- Roby Sharon Zipser: CFO, hipages Group
- Ryan Cross: CEO, Cross Functional
- Shaun Thambyah
- Simon Lee: CEO, PromisePay
- Steve Fanale: CEO, DriveYello
- And many more to be announced.